BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An advanced anti-aging gel moisturizer for men Features a lightweight ultra-fresh & non-greasy texture that penetrates quickly into skin Enriched with tensing agents that instantly lift the look of skin without clogging pores Provides 24-hour hydration to comfort skin Soothes razor burn for just-shaved skin Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines Skin appears firmer sleeker revived & stronger

• I have mild adult acne. I have combination sling with t-z...2 Answers
Christina O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
You can truly feel it when it is first put on. You feel the tightening of the skin I see the difference everyday. Definitely something I want to continue.
Susli C.
Since I use lots of makeup almost everyday my skin starts to look somewhat old so I have to prevent that. And this has helped a lot!
Jennifer S.
I absolutely love that I visibly noticed a difference in literally one day! Will continue using and highly recommend it to everyone!
Ashley E.
Jackson, SC
My husband used this and it did Mazing things. Will definitely be buying again soon. Im planning on trying the women's product.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
This serum is nice. I could see a difference in the fine lines within a couple weeks. I also love that it's very affordable.
Brandy M.
It was ok I won't buy this particular one again it left my skin feeling weird I didn't like this one need to try diff ones
Roselyn W.
Culver, OR
This product is great if you're on a budget. However it left my skin feeling a bit too oily. I have combination skin type.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Very moisturizing and very light on the skin. Doesn't feel like you have a heavy cream on. Also did feel my skin tighten.
Ember T.
Cyril, OK
My mom uses this and she said it starts to work in about a week and that she would buy it whenever needed. She loves it
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
I really love this product i good for my face i use it every day and I really really love this product i really love it
Stephanie W.
I have mild adult acne. I have combination sling with t-zone breakouts. Anyone using this with similar skin? In search of a moisturizer that won't break me out!