BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An advanced anti-aging gel moisturizer for men Features a lightweight ultra-fresh & non-greasy texture that penetrates quickly into skin Enriched with tensing agents that instantly lift the look of skin without clogging pores Provides 24-hour hydration to comfort skin Soothes razor burn for just-shaved skin Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines Skin appears firmer sleeker revived & stronger

• I have mild adult acne. I have combination sling with t-z...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
These feels great on the face, and not sticky like other products do. It really feels more refreshing and give your face a nice shine. It may be a little pricey, but it lasts a while. You can get this product from most major retailers. Check it out!
Sonia G.
Davie, FL
I'm only 22 but I love facial creams and face wash pretty much anything that has to do with maintaining my skin hydrated and wrinkle free and i absolutely love this product! Recommended
Kristin S.
Largo, FL
I do love to use this every once in awhile. I have her for my Oil of Olay but every once in awhile I do like to use this stuff and it does work pretty well as it leak under my eyes and around my nose.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
while this is a great (and expensive) product, it leaves my face oily which then clogs my pores and causes more blemishes. the packaging is great but that doesn't sell it for me.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
I didn't see a great change using this product. Maybe I expected to much but it is a tad pricey for minimal results. I gave it a good try but I found better drugstore products that I felt worked much better.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
My Mom uses this and she loves it. This product is a little pricey, but it is worth it to her because she is preserving her skin and taking care of it for the future.
Alejandra C.
Me gusta usar esta crema desde que me la puse por primera vez . Te deja que piel bien hidratada y es muy buena para usarla antes de tu rutina de maquillaje por las mañanas . La compre en Walmart y son muy fácil de conseguir . Ciento por ciento recomendable
Elisa H.
Clearfield, UT
I love using this serum moisturizer as my makeup primer as well. It makes my makeup go on smoothly and sets it for all day wear, while plumoimg fine lines. Love it, it's not greasy and moisture lasts all day.
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is incredible. I couldn't believe it worked so well considering I didn't have to give an arm or leg for it. My skin feels so hydrated after each use! My skin overall is also more firm. Great product!
Allison M.
Bridgeport, CT
Even at 26, I use this daily! Perfect when using before your makeup application! Makes my skin feel so smooth and isn't very expensive compared to other products I have tried.
Stephanie W.
I have mild adult acne. I have combination sling with t-zone breakouts. Anyone using this with similar skin? In search of a moisturizer that won't break me out!