BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing eye treatment for men Helps combat five signs of aging around the eyes Features an ice cool roll-on design that renders massaging action Instantly minimizes the appearance of eye bags & wrinkles Enriched with Pro-Retinol, a powerful...

Buy on Amazon
Karlabanales B.
Antioch
Eye roll ons dont really work for me , But ibe heard alot of peopl love them and does the teick for them but not me i rather use creams . But everyones different might work for you guys . Not pricy at all
Lia M.
WALLINGFORD, CT
Let's be real. I had to force this product on him but at least he stopped sneaking in my drawer for mine. I think this works great for anyone who has normal to dry skin and a man that hates grooming everyday. I leave it in the fridge. After a shave he applies it quickly and easily. It feels great for him and soft for that 'have a good day kiss'. Would never change.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This is everything ❤❤😍 I love it so much!! The packaging for this is so beautiful ❤😍 I love how effective it is, it's everything I wanted! It definitely met my expectations and I don't think it needs improvement because it's a perfect product ❤😍️
Jennifer M.
Norcross, GA
I bought this product for my husband and I didn't think he was going to use it because he is the typical "mans man"..he used it an surprisingly he liked it he said it wasn't greasy an he loved that about this product an that's why he never uses products
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
Used 5th is on my husband. He has very bad crows feet, after using this for a few weeks his eyes don't look so tired or over worked, he actually looks about 3 years younger (23) he has continued use.
Julissa M.
Avondale, AZ
This eye roller by L'Oréal is wonderful I used it once and saw results off the back. I purchased it at target while it was first coming out, it met my expectations, I feel like the product itself could be a little smaller.
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
This stuff feels so amazing! The cool roller ball helps to really sink in the product! It's helps cool the eye area too to get rid of the puffiness!
Celina R.
This is the best product I've have use in my life. It's easy to use and it helps a lot to clean your face and makes it look shiny. I love it.
mimi s.
You don't have to be a dude to use this. It works wonders on puffy eyes!!! It is comparable to the clinique for men eye roller. A must try!
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
I bought this product a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it and I will be purchasing it again in the future.