BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Men Expert Thermic Resist Clean Cool Fragrance Roll On 50ml/1.7oz by L'Oreal Paris

Buy on Amazon
member-7a8a0
This is very nice but the only thing is you finish it very fast they should make a bigger bottle! So it doesn't run out fast and it smells very good tho and my guy friend loved it!
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
Being a girl, our deodorants get boring. The smells is just not something I love in our normal deodorants. Using this one was great. It got the job don't while smelling fantastic. Smelling like a guy isn't too bad.
Debbie M.
Great scent doesn't leave yellow stains on my white shirts. I love this product. Keeps me dry in those tense moments while traveling.
JaynCassie C.
North Houston
My husband didn't like this product. And neither did i. I would not buy it again.  My daughter even told me not to but it again
Samantha W.
Madisonville
I have never used a loyal men but all the other products are amazing so I would say that this but it is amazing as well.
Bailey P.
10319 steeplechase court gloucester VA
Bought this for my boyfriend and I love the smell! It stays on all day and there's no need to reapply often, it sticks!
Amanda A.
san pedro de macoriz
this deodorant I like since some that e used me I received bone of the deodorant of armpit and when I lifted the arms it was noticed and I was embarrassed until my salvation arrived this product I like because I apply it in the black clothes and not it leaves nothing to him like the one of corlores does not leave anything to another thing if usdte sweat in any type of clothes will not notice anything since this product keeps it dry and fresh it is very good I recommend that they prove it
taylor l.
sydney
This product is amazing, it leaves you smelly fresh and clean, the price was cheap and totally worth it, it was my first time using it and I'll definitely go back and use it again 10/10 from me it was fabulous, I would recommend this to other buyers
Pedro L.
Eu recomendo porque cumpriu o objetivo e, além disso, me surpreendeu muito e ultrapassou as minhas expectativas, já que os produtos de hoje não cumprem os objetivos propostos.
Hanna 💕.
Singapore
My boyfriend uses this and he claimed that this helps with his daily activities. He sweats alot but this helps neutralize the smell and makes underarm dry.