L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Stop Lines Anti-Lines Moisturizer with SPF 15 Day Care uploaded by Kitelly V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

member-486f9
I finally convinced my husband to give this product a try, and it took quite a long time and effort! Overall neither of us noticed it giving the benefits it claimed to. Price of product related to performance is disappointing. Next lol
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
My husband been using this for about a week or two and he has been enjoying it. The only complaint he has voiced is the smell, but he is very picky about scent. I have noticed his is more plump but have noticed lines disappearing but he hasn't been using long enough to notice that!
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
My husband loves this product!!! It can be a bit expensive so wait for coupons to come out which is pretty frequently which is great. This isn't an oily product but rather a silky lotion or crème which is absorbed and helps keep my husband's face smooth. Definitely recommend this product.
Janae M.
Benton, KY
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Amy T.
My boyfriend uses this and although I can't attest to it's capabilities personally, I can say that his skin has never looked better. The smell is really refreshing as well. I love that the moisturizer itself soaks into the skin pretty quickly but leaves a lovely scent and softness. This way, I can touch his face and not worry about getting my hand all greasy. 4 stars only because I have not personally used it.
Sophia Z.
Honestly, this is one of my dads products but one day I found that I was at a loss for moisturizer, so I grabbed this one and put it on. I did smell quite masculine that night, but I find the smell quite pleasant. Otherwise, it really did moisturize my face! Not as much so as my usual moisturizer, but it did the job!
radiate s.
I bought this for my husband, he seemed to like it but it was highly fragranced which smells great but isnt necessarily good for your skin! I found it at Target and it was $9.99. This wasnt a love it or hate it product. Just ok. I wouldnt repurchase this. It went bad before he used all of it
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I always buy the Loreal mens line of products for my husband. He really likes them and the way they make his skin feel. They are very gentle on his skin and they work great to. He has tried other brands but he really likes this one! Any man would love this for their skin.
Vivian M.
My sister uses this product and she told me it is excellent she was happy to spend money on a product that was worth it she bought it in target and couldn't believe it didn't cost as much . She recemanded to me me and my friends n we will love to keep buying more
Leighann Q.
My husband isn't into any sunscreen lotions, too sticky or what's the point when there is no sun out. This is our solution, he has dry skin so a moisture is needed anyway. Why not one with a protector and helps prevent aging lines.