L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Duo Foam uploaded by maria a.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from: L'Oreal - Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Duo Foam 100ml

kelliejenkins🎀 J.
Nothing special about this ! Used a couple time left my skin feeling clean after was more harsher wash on my skin but I didn't mind it . It was my first time buying and will be my last because I still have some and don't reach for it . I do not recommend this
Marina B.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he lives For it! He loves how it cleans the skins md doesn't cause breakouts. Controls his oil but doesn't dry him out. Great price for what you're getting. Totally reccomended. Only this is I wish it came in a bigger size.
Karina R.
Metairie
It's a charcoal product which is good for your pores and blackheads you might have. It worked good every time I used it. It wasn't too expensive it was just the right amount. It got rid of all that stuff I didn't need. Yes I would but it again.
Tabitha W.
I love everything that has to do with charcoal! And it's a foam.. I bought it at Walgreens I think. It was really good and helped out my skin a lot! I was not disappointed! I would definitely buy it again! And 10 out of 10 recommend!
Victoria M.
Orlando
Product is amazing 😉 definitely recommend it it is worth the money and you guys should totally buy it I got it off the website. It had amazing packaging and was effective. ❤️ Lived the product. Might even buy more
Lisandro N.
Fort worth
Its so smooth when you take it out put it on your face it has actually helped under it my eye I could actually by time and time see a difference
Cardaja H.
I actually love this product because I was at a spa party and im telling you this product cleared up my skin so good I would really buy this
Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
My boyfriend got this to use I'm his beard, and I use it too for my oily skin. It's amazing! Gets rid of dirt and oil and helps shrink pores!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Im alway trying new things on me for thr face and i have bought this in walmart female version but the male was gone. He loved it.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for the face? Or hair??
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
I struggle wit black heads, would this help with that?
Nichole K.
Can i find this in stores such as walmart and beauty supply stores?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Leave the skin soft this product? Is it for a man's face to keep the skin clean?
Jacob G.
Florence
Where can I find this product?