BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Scrub Deep Action Facial Foam 100ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Oriana S.
This product really exfoliated my skin last year. I used it to get rid of the dead skin and blackheads on my face. I thought it was light and gentle. I strongly recommend this product, because it leaves your face nice and soft instead of dry. This product was a great value, although a little pricey.
Lauren H.
Bought this scrub for my boyfriend because I wanted him to do scrubs with me but he didn't like the girly scented ones that I use. He was surprised that they make scrubs for men but he loves it. He says it's stronger on his skin and leaves him feeling clean and moisturized.
Esther L.
Crystal city
I think this product was great so fast it was a good price it is gentle on the face and I would definitely repurchase it it is effective in my opinion i got mine at my local Walmart I think for the money u spend it definitely needs room for improvement
Liane N.
Seminole, FL
Active charcoal is my favorite! It keeps my face so smooth! I love it! The price is great for the value! I have bought two so far lol I wash my face every night with this! I can't go without it now I feel like
savannah g.
Los Angeles
This actually keeps my oily skin matte. I bought it online from Target. It wasn't pricey. The packaging was decent, it was just a normal package. This was my first time using this and it was really nice.
Briley M.
It was a decent product worked fine for the money. But I have also used better stuff. I have never used this before and decided it was worth a shot but it wasn't the greatest. I'm leaving 4 star because for the money it was good and I would buy again if I were in a ouch
Joey M.
North Bergen, NJ
I'm a big fan of activated charcoal products. They really work wonders. This product has a great smell and makes my skin feel great. Definitely a repeat buy!
Dana C.
Fresno
My husband has the worst oily skin I have ever seen. After buying this and him using it you face felt so much softer. Cleaner and far less oily.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I really couldn't tell if this worked or not. I did like the application, but I did not see any huge changes to my skin after repeated use.
megan W.
Buffalo, NY
This makes my face feel amazing,  the texture really give the perfect buffering to your face to make it so smooth and soft