BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A charcoal-powdered scrub for men -Combines the magnetic power of charcoal with two thousand beads -Helps deeply remove oil impurities & dead cells -Noticeably reduces imperfections & blackheads while unclogging pores -Leaves skin clear sleek & healthy looking Product Line: LOreal - Men Expert - Cleanser Product Size: 100ml/3.3oz

Buy on YesStyl...
Rachel H.
Charcoal is the latest rage and it works! It really cleans impurities from skin without ripping your skin to shreds.
Kendra N.
My brother thinks so highly of this scrub ! He feels weird letting me do his facials but I don't care 🤷🏾‍♀️ ! It's not too expensive for him , and I'll do his facial maybe once every 3 weeks !
Michelle A.
Medway, MA
He said "Yeah...I like it" and he actually used it so that's gotta count for something!! Lol the packaging wasn't "girly" so that hooked him
Kaycie A.
Fort Jennings, OH
My husband uses this product to scrub his face and beard! He does like how it cleans although he did have slight reaction to it!
Maisy B.
Although this is men's I tested this and it made my skin feel so fresh and clean! I liked that it was a dark opaque colour allowing you to see where you'd applied it. The effect lasts a day or two but it is a daily face wash, I may purchase this again as I liked it!