BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A charcoal-powdered scrub for men -Combines the magnetic power of charcoal with two thousand beads -Helps deeply remove oil impurities & dead cells -Noticeably reduces imperfections & blackheads while unclogging pores -Leaves skin clear sleek & healthy looking Product Line: LOreal - Men Expert - Cleanser Product Size: 100ml/3.3oz

Buy on Amazon
Esmeralda G.
Souderton
This is just one more charcoal scrub from the many out there at the moment and it seems to be one of the most affordable. Wish the bottles were a little bigger so you coul get more product for less money.It is gentle on the skin although i've experienced some mild irritation on my open pores. I would recommend this product and would purchase again if needed it.
Esther L.
Crystal city
I think this product was great so fast it was a good price it is gentle on the face and I would definitely repurchase it it is effective in my opinion i got mine at my local Walmart I think for the money u spend it definitely needs room for improvement
Scott L.
Martindale
I love the charcoal scrub. It's not too abrasive but still does well for exfoliation. The charcoal is supposed to help with oil but this still leaves me pretty oily. This would probably be better for normal to oily skin, rather than just oily skin.
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
 This is probably the best chocolate facemask a views they got rid of all my acne but I had to use it more than one time it had a very nice packaging it was in the middle of pricing it met my expectations yes I would recommend it to people who would need it
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Active charcoal is my favorite! It keeps my face so smooth! I love it! The price is great for the value! I have bought two so far lol I wash my face every night with this! I can't go without it now I feel like
Taylen G.
Rochester
I t really headed with some spots I had and it made my faces smooth and the product was effective and I now it says for men but I want to try it and the packing was nice and it it was a very good product
Briley M.
It was a decent product worked fine for the money. But I have also used better stuff. I have never used this before and decided it was worth a shot but it wasn't the greatest. I'm leaving 4 star because for the money it was good and I would buy again if I were in a ouch
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
So I bought this product for my fiancé and while he definitely loves it, I apparently love it more. I use this everyday. Mainly because I love the way it makes my skin feel. I know I could but my own but honestly, where is the fun in that. This product is worth it. I promise, but it for your significant other and you will find yourself apologizing when it's gone.
Oriana S.
This product really exfoliated my skin last year. I used it to get rid of the dead skin and blackheads on my face. I thought it was light and gentle. I strongly recommend this product, because it leaves your face nice and soft instead of dry. This product was a great value, although a little pricey.
Lauren H.
Bought this scrub for my boyfriend because I wanted him to do scrubs with me but he didn't like the girly scented ones that I use. He was surprised that they make scrubs for men but he loves it. He says it's stronger on his skin and leaves him feeling clean and moisturized.