BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Foam Icy Effect

L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Foam Icy Effect

A purifying foam cleanser for men with oily or combination skin Enriched with magnetic charcoal to draw out dirt, oil & toxins Developed with patented ADSTM Active Defense System, a powerful soothing ingredient Helps instantly soothe skin after shaving...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Foam Icy Effect!
How would you rate this product?
David S.
Not sure why but everything was written in chinese on the one I received,Works good, recommended use twice or three times a week will be great. Don't recommend use every day.
Hayleigh B.
This product cleared my face really well. And help to reduce blemishes. Give me soft skin but exfoliate really really well. I am a repeated user of this product! I would definitely buy again. This product also is very affordable!
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought this one for my boyfriend and he likes it. Took me a while to get him to use this since he uses a different brand
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove, AR
I bought this for my husband because he gets so sweaty and his pores clog so easy. He loves it. It cools his face down and keeps his pores so clean. He loves it and I've used it when I ran out of mine.
Kayla O.
Loved it ! Would recommend anyone to buy this product. The packaging is nice. And really helped my skin.
Katie C.
Massillon
I buy this for my husband. He seems to really like it when he remembers to use it! Affordable, and at your local grocery store.
BEATRISE B.
Pasadena
My husband is in love with this product,he noticed the difference in one use he loves this it is verry good and he tells his friends all about it he highly recommends!!
Roseanna P.
Upperglade
My husband uses this and he hates it. He said it burns his face and after washing it off your face don't feel clean
Tabarek S.
Atlanta
In my experience this particular is so good you will love it when you try it at the first time you have fras
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
We bought this for my husband's dried out skin. It was constantly covered in black heads. After using this for a week, his face is less oily and he has no blackheads! His face is clear!!

Looking for your answer?