BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A purifying foam cleanser for men with oily or combination skin Enriched with magnetic charcoal to draw out dirt, oil & toxins Developed with patented ADSTM Active Defense System, a powerful soothing ingredient Helps instantly soothe skin after shaving...

Brenda T.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this for my husband but he did not like it. He expected it to not be as thick. It does scrub but he says it's not a deep enough scrub. The packaging Is a tube that's easy to use. I wouldn't recommend this to other because he says it's not that effective and makes a mess in the sink while washing off.
Morgan W.
Bakersfield, CA
My boyfriend loves this product ! I buy it for him constantly . He says it works as it says it does, and he wouldn't want to switch to another product ever. I know I didn't review this but my boyfriend did so thought his review is important as well
Tyra J.
This product is very good for really bad blackhead. After you scrub for about 5 min and wash it off with cold water it makes you face feel refresh and soo soft. I personally don't think this product needs any improvement. I highly recommend this product for people with really bad blackheads and pores.
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove, AR
I bought this for my husband because he gets so sweaty and his pores clog so easy. He loves it. It cools his face down and keeps his pores so clean. He loves it and I've used it when I ran out of mine.
David S.
Not sure why but everything was written in chinese on the one I received,Works good, recommended use twice or three times a week will be great. Don't recommend use every day.
BEATRISE B.
Pasadena
My husband is in love with this product,he noticed the difference in one use he loves this it is verry good and he tells his friends all about it he highly recommends!!
Karina H.
Orlando, FL
Best face wash ever! My husband never used one before and he really likes this one. Took him a little while, but he only will use this one. Great value, especially if it keeps him quiet.
Hayleigh B.
This product cleared my face really well. And help to reduce blemishes. Give me soft skin but exfoliate really really well. I am a repeated user of this product! I would definitely buy again. This product also is very affordable!
Jacquelina W.
Crestview, FL
We bought this for my husband's dried out skin. It was constantly covered in black heads. After using this for a week, his face is less oily and he has no blackheads! His face is clear!!
Courtney M.
Riverton
Absolutely love this product. I use it all the time. Even if it does take out all my blackheads, it really helps with acne. Highly recommend.

Amazon