BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from L'Oreal. An anti-oil, anti-acne and anti-mark moisturizer for men With a non-greasy, non-sticky gel cream texture Formulated with Zinc Gluconate, a powerful sebo regulator Highly concentrated with Salicylic Acid for anti-bacterial action and eliminating dead skin cells Contains Melanin Block TM to neutralize melanin production Visibly reduces skin imperfections like acne, pimples and blackheads Brightens dark marks while unifying skin tone Unveils a smooth, hydrated, healthy and matte-looking complexion Pack Size - 50ml/1.7oz

Buy on Amazon
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Works great right before makeup routine my skins is always soft and prepped right after this I love it I bought it online and I would. It again the packaging is nothing great but the product it's self is great
Chelsie M.
Radcliff, Ky
Love this product. It is super hydrating for my skin. It was gentle on my skin personally. It is a little pricey for drug store. It did meet my expectations and went above. I don't know any improvements it's pretty good.
angelique n.
San Antonio, TX
I know this is for men but ooooooooomy I honestly really like this for my skin. Make my skin so soft and i actually used this because I ran out of my moisturizer and my boyfriend had this so I used it lol and I like it
Sadie L.
Kokomo, IN
Got this product for my boyfriend and he used it but had other products he liked to use even better. It was mildy effective, but he felt that it could have been better for the price.
Kristine H.
Hamburg , NJ
Bought this product for my boyfriend and he liked it a lot. Helped his skin feel nice and refreshed. He is a repeat user. Packaging is good l, nice and clear and easy to see. I buy this product for him daily.
Mary C.
Fort Wayne
My husband has tried it and he wasn't blessed with it and I wasn't either. It just didn't smell good and he didn't like how it felt and trying to get it out the bottle was crazy.
Paige W.
My favorite way to remove acne! I love the refreshing feeling after I wash it off. I don't use it very often because it's expensive, but when I do you can tell because it removes all the acne that I had prior to using it.
Jennifer J.
Brownsville, PA
This moisturizer made my face greasy. It is supposed to be a mattifying product but did the total opposite for me. Won't buy again.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
My brother have been using this product for quite sometime. He like it. Hard to find. Affordable. Definitely will buy again.
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
My husband uses it. And I love it. Most men's spray stick and have a super strong scent. Not this one!! Light and fresh