L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Sensitive Moisturiser uploaded by Narimane L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A 24-hour hydrating cream for men Consolidates skin's barrier function to resist climatic & environmental aggressions Provides relieving & shielding benefits Unveils calmer, stronger & more flexible skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "I suffer from dry skin and just couldn’t find a product that did any justice. After trying this product for the first time I knew I had just found my new best friend. It is a great value for such a cheap price! You feel so refreshed after using it and it last all throughout the day!" in 3 reviews
Blake C.
Brownfield
Hailey W.
Calhoun
I loveeee this moisturizer! It makes my face feel so good! I bought it at Macy's I'm pretty sure but not positive! I just love the quality! I have very dry skin! This made my face feel not dry at all I would definitely recommend it to all buyers! Like I said I love it so muchhhh❤️
Lori D.
Did not notice any difference on my skin. I would not recommend this product, find something else. The packinging was nice, it was not effective for me. It did not meet my expations, very disappointed. I would not recommend this product.
Emmely V.
My fiancé uses this product and it's incredible . We have both noticed the change in his skin and softness that it has . A little pricy but worth the purchase . He has been using it for over two months I believe .
Courtney L.
Palatka
My husband using this product all the time and he swears by it! He has highly sensitive skin so this product is absolutely perfect for him! Definitely something we have repurchased over and over again!
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
My fiance has really sensitive skin so he was reluctant to try this. When he finally did try it he feel in love. It doesn't break his skin out like most products and it makes it supper soft.
Xander P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Need moisture? Use this! After using an exfoliant, my skin tends to need extra TLC. This product helps soothe my skin and keep it moisturized.
Brandi S.
Oak Hill
Great product for the man in your life . Got this for my hubby & he loved it. He Will definitely be using it for long time!!
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Bought this for my husband and he says he really likes it only thing he didnt like was the smell but besides that good.
Shireen A.
Glendale , CA
Its good but make my face little dry I don't no why maybe my face is so dry but its thick