BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A hydrating & purifying facial gel foam wash for men Enriched with Menthol to deeply cleanse skin with a burst of icy cool freshness Developed with ADS(TM) Active Defense System a powerful soothing active ingredient Helps reinforce skin's natural resistance against daily aggressions Leaves skin soft moist & comfortable without tightness

Buy on YesStyl...
Sk K.
I got this for my brother and he loved it!! He uses it on the daily it definitely was what he's been looking for! It's such a good price for a great product. I got it off amazon and would get it again! If you are looking for a smooth gel that lasts long this is for you!
Subs K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effect. Its gentle and no improvement needed at all! Love
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband really enjoyed using this product. He liked that it doesn't have a feminine scent and was a good way for him to remember to moisturize.
Maria B.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loved this so much! He stocked up with this for a great Amount of time! Treat ur man and get him one of these he will love you more
Vickie S.
Love this. My face felt so clean after using this product. I will purchase again and I will tell my friends and family anout it.
sarah s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used as product before is a good product seems to work very well in my opinion I would most likely get it again
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend loves this stuff. Leaves his face feeling cool and clean. He'd definitely repurchase and recommend
Yaya L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hubby uses this n he loves it he makes sure puts it on when he needs it he makes sure
Rose D.
Karabar
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a somewhat useful product but could be better it's a little to harsh for my sensitive skin on my face but I worked for my sister and met her expectations she used this once but never baught it again there's definitely room for improvement for sesitive skin
Julie Ann A.
Al Ain
My husband really love this facial wash by L'Oreal he said his face feels so soft after he wash his face, he recommend this product to all the men out there. I also love L'Oreal products! great brand. ❤❤