L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Power Water Power Serum uploaded by Trey G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An intensely hydrating facial serum for men Features an innovative dewy texture that instantly breaks into micro water drops upon application Boasts an ultra-fast absorption, non-sticky & non-greasy formula Powered by French Mountain Water & Hyaluronic...

Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
I use this mask overnight and rinse off in the mornings. This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin! "
Gillian T.
Norwich , CT
made my skin super soft with out causing my already oily skin look more shiny!! was really pleased with this product would definitely buy again.
Lynken M.
Sherwood, OR
I can't say anything about this product because it was my guy friends opinion;) but he said he would use it again so I think that's a yes for me
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
This really helped my dry skin! My skin was dry and patchy. My skin was peeling. It was bad! It took about a week of use and I was back to normal
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
Kept my face from drying it too much and from feeling too oily all day! Super great soft feeling throughout the day.
Trey G.
Staff
Toronto, ON
My wife picked this up for me (maybe a sign that I'm not aging well - ha). Cool packaging and dispensing method (feels like a can of mini shaving cream). That said it takes a while to soak in (maybe I'm just using too much product?) and kind of makes it feel like I'm sweating as I run through the morning rush of trying to get out the door. Seems like a good product but not sure if I'd consider it an essential part of my daily routine. Which brings me back to not aging well...
Sara D.
Pordenone PN
Do you have dry skin? This is what you really need! I've used this product for long time and I can totally say that is amazing. You can buy at drugstore shop for really not too much boxes,it's very affordable! It's really a solution for people that have dry skin!!
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
     Siempre he tenido una piel bastante limpia con alguna que otra peca o espinilla muy esporádicamente pero desde hace un tiempo para acá tengo un brote en la cara que ni el dermatólogo me ha podido controlar. Revisando todos los productos que uso, encontré con que el único que había agregado a mi rutina diaria era el protector solar FiltroSol Gel SPF 30. Después de días leyendo información sobre el acné, se me ocurrió buscar información sobre los protectores solares y encontré una información que me alarmo bastante y que al parecer es lo que me ha estado arruinando la piel.
miguel g.
parral los andes 44
un gel rehidratante para el rostro del hombre de hoy,  sobre todo para  la piel seca y normal maltratada despues de afeitar
Rawan S.
Hawally
A total no no !!!!!! Don't bother trying it it made me break out so bad and it wasn't worth the money I've spent on it

back