Add a Photo
L'Oréal Paris® Men Expert® Hydra Energetic™ Icy Gel Face Wash 5 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

By MEN'S EXPERT
#1306 in Facial Cleansers
Struggle waking up your skin in the morning? L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Icy Gel Face Wash purifies and wakes up the skin without dryness or tightness. Forget about the soap that dries and tightens your skin. Helps eliminate impurities and traces of pollution. Refreshes skin. Makes skin more supple.
Photo (1)
Scott D.
Scott D.
Fresno, CA

It cleans your face good but the reason I am giving this 2 stars is because it buts my face every time I put it on.
Blessen B.
Blessen B.
Dallas, TX

Despite this being meant for men, this cleanser is a amazing one for dry/combo skin like myself. It feels gentle when applying it with water and leaves a cooling sensation afterwards due to the peppermint leaf extract in it. My skin feels softer and smoother also! If you do see in the store, try it!
Bakersfield, CA

Okay so I may sound crazy but this is the best face wash in my opinion. I got it for my boyfriend and I decided to use it and I love it! It makes my skin feel so spoof and refreshed after!
Bakersfield, CA

I absolutely love this face wash! I got it for my boyfriend but I use it too!!! What are your opinions?

Join Now