BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from L'Oreal. An anti-fatigue moisturizer for men Enriched with Taurine to intensely nourish skin Concentrated with Vitamin C to instantly revive lackluster and tired skin Skin appears smoother, brighter, energized and healthier looking Pack Size - 50ml/1.7oz

LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging GREAT USE!!!! BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it for your whole family!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Booster is amazing with dull hair. I felt a big change in the style of my hair and it helped me get my confidence back! I love how effective it is and for sure met my expectations! I love the whole product and recommend to everyone 🖤
Ryan S.
Aiken, SC
I found this hydrating gel and it's get only one that's worked for me. Others are always way too oily, this one makes me feel like my face is being taken away underneath a waterfall and a rainbow :)
denise r.
i purchased this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. it smells really good and the scent lasts very long. it was not very pricey. it had very nice packaging. i would also most definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Ja' Kyra M.
Plainfield, IL
I like this product because its creamy and not too sticky. This makes my skin feel hydrated and wakes me up in the morning. i recommend this to people with dry or oily skin.
Rosa N.
San Benito, TX
I bought this product for my husband a couple weeks ago and he loved it. His skin is so smoth and hydrated. It also smells very nice and manly all at the same time!
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Son unos productos de muy buena calidad tiene un precio justo, y la verdad son esenciales el emmaquillake la verdad me
Gustan muchos! Son fáciles de encontrar! L'Oréal
June W.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My husband was so happy when I brought this home.Now it's the only type he will use and now he's got my boy children doing the same tji g.
Amy R.
Katy, TX
My boyfriend loves this producuct. He says it makes his skin feel fresh and ready for the day every day and is gentle on his sensitive skin
Carmen H.
BUFORD
LOreal products are great. They have been used in my family for years now and I really like the way my skin feels after it use