BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A soap-free pH neutral cleansing gel for men Enriched with Cryo-Tonic to deeply cleanse & purify skin without drying it out Instantly awakens invigorates & vitalizes skin Developed with ADS Active Defense System a powerful soothing active ingredient Helps strengthen skin's natural resistance against daily aggression Effectively reduces irritation & tightness while preparing skin for a smooth shaving Leaves skin supple clear energetic & comfortable

Jesus M.
I love this stuff! I use it every morning especially when I need that extra boost to wake up. It's so refreshing and hydrating on your skin. It really goes on cold! Doesn't dry face out and cleans great. Good price as well. I will repurchase this one for sure.
Queen B.
This product gives your skin that nice energized feeling the product is intended to give! I personally love energetic cleansers so this was perfect for me and also for anyone who has oily skin; As creams are way too heavy and gels tend to balance the oil!
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I buy this product for my guy and with him having sensitive skin, he dont just use anything! This has become a skin saver for him! You can see the difference from when he first started using it until now!
Christina V.
My boyfriend mentioned he was having problems with his skin being too oily so I picked this up for him and it works great. He uses it in the morning I order to help him wake up and energise his skin. He's noticed a decrease in excess oil and says his skin feels better overall.
Twilisha M.
Schenectady, NY
I really love icy/cooling skin products. This one by L'Oreal works great. I leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It can be slightly drying however, so my suggestion is to follow up with the appropriate moisturizer for your skin type BEFORE your skin dries completely.
Cameron Z.
Kailua, HI
I know this is for men but I have to be honest I use this on a daily basis and swear by it it feels so nice in the morning to wake up and cleanse my five with a nice icy feeling it cleans the skin very well aswell
Kimberly S.
Las Cruces, NM
My boyfriend didn't really like this product cause it made him feel gunky and to oily. I think it makes him look find and a little more moist he has really rough skin so I'm hoping something else works
Angie M.
I always want that may boyfriend take care of his skin. So I buy this to try that he use it. And particularly he likes this to clean his face in the morning. Is good and the price is good too.
Erica K.
Gaines
This was an okay product. My boyfriend has used this before and it was more harsh than gentle for his face. He does have sensitive skin, so it just was not the right fit for his skin type. It had a weird smell to it as well.
Tricia M.
Saxonburg
My husband uses this every morning in the shower before work. It's great price. He says it truly feels like it wakes him up. Gives this cold feel all over face. Almost like a tingling sensation. Loved it.