BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Shower Gel; is the 1st Men Expert shower gel boosted with Taurine, an ultimate ingredient, packed with vitamins, that provides an energetic and explosive sensation when applied on skin. A shot of energy to provide men with the perfect morning pick-me up. L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Shower Gel; features: - The ultimate 3 in 1 for face, body and hair - Powered by taurine - Your morning shot of energy.

Mark S.
Glasgow
Great Burst of energy in the morning and creates a fantastic lather. Price can be a bit high but there's always some on offer somewhere and they last a good while! I would 100% but it again, love the whole L'Oréal men's range.
Alice B.
Rotherham , UK
This stuff smells so great I often find myself looking like a bit of an oddball sniffing my partner. I've occasionally been found to use his shower gel when I've ran out because it smells soooo good. No complaints at all. Keep up the wonderfully scented mens products L'Oréal!
George P.
Paralimni
Its a very nice shower gel. I always feel so clean and smelling so great and nice after I using this product.