L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Quench Max - Ultra Hydration (No Shine) uploaded by Cochero G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An anti-shine face moisturizer for men Features an ultra-fresh non-sticky & non-greasy formula that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with mineral-rich seawater to deliver anti-oil active ingredients Provides 24-hour hydration & an instant icy feeling without shine Immediately soothes the sensation of razor burn Leaves skin calm soft smooth & matte looking with no residue

Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
I like to wake up and use L"Oreal Skin Perfection to give my face that clean and smooth feeling. I will also use it at night to clean away any makeup or grime that is on my face from the long day I had so I can go to sleep feeling clean and refreshed. I recommend this product to anyone who likes to feel fresh and clean at the start and end of their day.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Because I'm younger than 20yld, I don't need to use any anti-wrinkle products. I heard that if you use anti-wrinkle products at a young age, you create them. This being said, I switched to a moisturizer that adds moisture on my face. Oils last longer in your face, and water makes your face puffy. So, if you want to reduce your visual on the wrinkles, use water. Plus, water is a great source to prevent patchy, flaky, itchy skin.
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
Aside from the ugly packaging that looks like shave gel I did not really enjoy the product itself. Yes, it is affordable, but the product is greasy and makes you look greasy opposed to fresh. However I do enjoy the smell, hence the reason for my review.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used on my skin in the morning. It wakes up my skin and cleans off the sleepiness from the night before. It also doesn't leave my face shiny and oily looking like other moisturizers. I can use this when I'm in a hurry because even if I miss washing off a little bit of the product, it blends with my makeup and still looks fresh.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
My husband used this when I bought it for him in order for him to stop stealing my Caudalie Mattifying sorbet. It did not give the same amount of moisture that the Caudalie Provided and in four hours left him shiny. We'll stick to what we got but it was worth the try.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
My boyfriend always uses this and it keeps his face hydrated and moisturized. One thing is that it's not cheap it will take a few pennies out of pocket by it's worth its money
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
This moisturizer is so refreshing for my skin. It's perfect right after washing my face at night. It leaves me feeling relaxed and fresh. The scent is also light and clean, which is pleasant throughout the day.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
this brand keeps man skin clean i like it
it made my boyfriend skin very smooth and hydrated
it was a good price
i bought it at walmart
very effective
Almond L.
Plano, TX
This product leaves the skin hydrated and leaves no shine behind. The price is fairly high but the quality of the product it stupendous.
Nicole W.
Gadsden, AL
My husband uses this stuff and he's real picky about the stuff he puts on his face and he said he loves it and has a manly scent lol