BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cool Eye Roll-On

L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cool Eye Roll-On

An ice-cool, refreshing eye treatment Helps revitalize fatigued looking eyes in the morning Minimizes appearance of under-eye bags & dark circles Creates a radiant, energetic & youthful looking eye zone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cool Eye Roll-On!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This is for MEN but I got it for myself LMAO! I loved the "ice cool" eye roller for myself. It's gentle enough for me and I have pretty sensitive skin. It has Vitamin C and Caffeine YES PLEASE! It's available today on Overstock.com for 4.99 8/11/2017
Katelyn S.
San Bernardino
I am not a huge fan of L'Oréal products as they are not natural in any sense. I try to use more natural ingredients and know what is in it. This stuff burns and irritates my skin
Alaa E.
Hialeah, FL
This is a brilliant product. I apply this every day to under my eyes. It has been a very beneficial and useful product and every man should purchase this to help keep the skin under their eyes nice and youthful for all ages!
Katelyn S.
Cincinnati, OH
What a fun product! I love how it keeps my dark circles at bay and keeps me looking awake during the day, even if I haven’t slept in days! Definitely was a must while in college!
ida S.
Westwood, MA
Did not do anything with my dark circles, but the roller made it so convenient that I decided to use a men’s product.
Bianca R.
Stockton, CA
Love it! Works amazing i would recommend this to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to buy some more because I’m running out...... but i love it overall! I’m so happy it worked for me because everything i tried didn’t work
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,332 reviews
It was cool at first, but it got too cold I did not like the way it felt. It started to feel like my eye was burning
Brianna Y.
My husband loves this and he won't stop using it he wants me to keep buying it for him. Like this cost to much
Julio D.
what i enjoyed about this product is the fact that it is small and portable. also i usually experience puffiness in the morning so i need something that is going to bring down the swelling in the skin and then hydrate as well. the roller ball is ideal because its cool and it helps to push the serum into my skin.
Ian W.
Orem, UT
Works wonders right under my eyes! After a bad night I'll swipe this on and it feels cool and moisturizer all in one application. Plus it was so inexpensive I love it!

Looking for your answer?