L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Lisa F.L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Sebastián T.L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Laisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

De-puffs. Reduces dark circles. Vitamin C + Caffeine.

For men who don’t want the world to know they were up late. Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller is a refreshing wake-up call that dissolves signs of fatigue like dark under-eye circles and puffiness. Lightweight serum absorbs quickly and the hands-free application is fast and easy.

Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Leaf Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Escin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Aluminum Hydroxide, Guanosine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyproline, Laureth-7, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, N-hydroxysuccinimide, Polyacrylamide, Chrysin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica

• What is this for like under eye anti aging1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?1 Answers
  • I've recently been interested in finding a eye roller to reduce d...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller 10ml more...
I know this product was branded for men, but I picked it up anyway to try, and I’m so happy I did! It has vitamin c and caffeine for dark circles it’s rolls on like a clear serum, I apply it underneath my eye cream for during the day. It brightens the whole area and is pretty cheap. My boyfriend also got his hands on it and uses it as well. Great product.
EDISON K.
lowell , MA
this eye roller work good if you looking to get rid of the dark spot under you eyes this is a great product to invest in daily. work great in the morning it also have the lifting power to wake you up kick smell that help you look fresh an ready to start you day
Lauren D.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller, 0.33-Fluid Ounce more...
Though this product is targeted for a male consumer, it's an eye roller - and it works well for any eyes, no matter the gender association! The stainless steel roller ball makes application easy. I love keeping this in my fridge to keep it cool for an AM depuffing before applying the rest of my AM skincare and make up. The lightweight formula works well under my concealer and doesn't break it up throughout the day.
David S.
Love this stuff! I use it in the morning, and the cooling feeling really helps to wake you up. I do notice a tightening of the skin around my eyes about 15 mins after I use it...the bags just disappear. Great product.I would recommend this product to everyone
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Wilfredo C.
Oakton, VA
Review for: L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller, .33 fl oz more...
Me lo compré hace un tiempo y la verdad es que me gusta pero tampoco veo que funcione al 100%. Ya que lo uso a menudo y tampoco veo mucha diferencia. Siento mucho mas frescor pero sigo teniendo bolsas
Mariah B.
Texas🌵
Even though I am a female many men's products are really amazing this will actually substitute a facemask when you are too busy on the run it will reguvinate your skin if you have had a long night or what not . 7/10 hands down
Hannah Faith M.
This was a good product, but there are others at sephora that I prefer more. Still, the price tag is competitive and it does what it claims. However, I did not notice a significant enough difference in my skin to repurchase.
Zee S.
This product is so goooos like ya have to get ya hands on this fr. If u want smooth glowy shine skin, then this is for you. I really didn't know what was I doing before the product but it has helped me out
Heather S.
OK EVERYONE LISTEN UP, THE REASON WHY I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW IS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW MY OPINION OF THIS PRODUCT. YES, IT IS PRICY, BUT IT IS VERY GENTLE ON MY SKIN SINCE I AM A FEMALE NOT A MALE. HOWEVER, IT DID MAKE ME GET ENERGIZED BUT MY PUFFINESS WENT DOWN. I RECCEOMEND.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
How good does this product work ? I hate the dark circles under my eyes :(
Layal H.
Is there any other products that the same job? I would like to try just to compare.
Sebastián T.
Santa Fe
I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?
Ashaki B.
What is this for like under eye anti aging
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've recently been interested in finding a eye roller to reduce dark circles and puffy under eye. Is this product affective? Any negative affects.