L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Lisa F.L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Sebastián T.L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Laisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

De-puffs. Reduces dark circles. Vitamin C + Caffeine.

For men who don’t want the world to know they were up late. Men Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller is a refreshing wake-up call that dissolves signs of fatigue like dark under-eye circles and puffiness. Lightweight serum absorbs quickly and the hands-free application is fast and easy.

Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Leaf Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Escin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Aluminum Hydroxide, Guanosine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyproline, Laureth-7, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, N-hydroxysuccinimide, Polyacrylamide, Chrysin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica

• What is this for like under eye anti aging1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?1 Answers
  • I've recently been interested in finding a eye roller to ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I know this product was branded for men, but I picked it up anyway to try, and I’m so happy I did! It has vitamin c and caffeine for dark circles it’s rolls on like a clear serum, I apply it underneath my eye cream for during the day. It brightens the whole area and is pretty cheap. My boyfriend also got his hands on it and uses it as well. Great product.
Stephanie P.
Kokomo
The cooling makes my eyes water and then I end up wiping away the product. Best thing to do is place it before bed...while in bed haha...that way your eyes are already closed!!
It is effective but it’s not a product I would race to the store to buy.
paige H.
Mahanoy City
This product feels amazing underneath the eyes and the packaging is very easy & gentle to use!! You get a great quality for the price & it met my expectations. I will be buying this again in the future.
𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕒💘 P.
Aberdeen
I had never used an eye roller before so I didn't know how well it would go but the roller felt amazing. It was very gentle and the packaging was pretty nice. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys face masks or under eye treatments!
Lauren D.
Though this product is targeted for a male consumer, it's an eye roller - and it works well for any eyes, no matter the gender association! The stainless steel roller ball makes application easy. I love keeping this in my fridge to keep it cool for an AM depuffing before applying the rest of my AM skincare and make up. The lightweight formula works well under my concealer and doesn't break it up throughout the day.
EDISON K.
lowell , MA
this eye roller work good if you looking to get rid of the dark spot under you eyes this is a great product to invest in daily. work great in the morning it also have the lifting power to wake you up kick smell that help you look fresh an ready to start you day
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
Didn’t see any difference. Just left a goo on my face that dried and didn’t have any effect on my bags. It felt like a waste of money. Bought at Walmart and was disappointed by the product and this brand is usually pretty good.
Mariah B.
Texas🌵
Even though I am a female many men's products are really amazing this will actually substitute a facemask when you are too busy on the run it will reguvinate your skin if you have had a long night or what not . 7/10 hands down
Hannah Faith M.
This was a good product, but there are others at sephora that I prefer more. Still, the price tag is competitive and it does what it claims. However, I did not notice a significant enough difference in my skin to repurchase.
Zee S.
This product is so goooos like ya have to get ya hands on this fr. If u want smooth glowy shine skin, then this is for you. I really didn't know what was I doing before the product but it has helped me out
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
How good does this product work ? I hate the dark circles under my eyes :(
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've recently been interested in finding a eye roller to reduce dark circles and puffy under eye. Is this product affective? Any negative affects.
Ashaki B.
What is this for like under eye anti aging
Sebastián T.
Santa Fe
I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?
Layal H.
Is there any other products that the same job? I would like to try just to compare.