BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A hydrating foaming cleansing gel for men Helps cleanse skin & eliminate impurities without drying it out Strengthens skins natural resistance to daily harmful elements Prepares skin for a smooth shave Leaves skin fresh, comfortable & healthy To use:...

Salma S.
My husband uses this stuff and this stuff does clear his skin men skin is usaully rough and harder than ladies so this is a good product for men. It does rekove all the dirt making skin clear and fresh!!! Also affordable.
Beatriz N.
I'm allergic to it but it's great to use after a bath, great price and quality relationship. Unfortunately I can't use it but I recommend for people that are not very sensitive. Great product.
Holly-lauren M.
Manchester
Love love love this product makes my skin feel smooth Clean would definitely recommend definitely for sensitive skin would definitely buy again wet your face before applying The face wash
Kim M.
Ireland
Although this product is for men I found it amazing. I got the product free in a gift bag and decided to try it on my skin. I found it effective even though it was a mans product. This product was most defiantly gentle. Yes I would, especially men looking for a great skin cleanser.
Laura L.
Miami
when cleaning our face and leave it ready for the next steps in our makeup routine, it is important to wash it with better mo in the market and is that this cleaning gel fulfills all the functions, because apart from cleaning it hydrates in a way unique, that your puel will be the envy and desire of all
Vitória S.
Usei  só uma vez mas eu gostei a pele não fica mas vermelha mesmo muito bom bom bom mesmo a loteamento sempre de parabens
Nathalia Lara B.
Distrito Nacional
Es muy bueno para lavar la cara diariamente. Te deja la piel muy bonita, al tacto se siente muy bien, recomendado
Hernan H.
8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida 33172
muy bueno ........ como si no usara nada, se ve tan natural, pero su forma, deja cuerpo y forma me encanta
kawther k.
Habitou yeecer 3jbni yecer super Amazing tahhfouun jamil wra2i3 3alle5er yecer well wtahfouna super