BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A hydrating foaming cleansing gel for men Helps cleanse skin & eliminate impurities without drying it out Strengthens skins natural resistance to daily harmful elements Prepares skin for a smooth shave Leaves skin fresh, comfortable & healthy To use:...

Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Excellent quality cleansing gel for men. The foaming formula does a great job cleaning and is not too harsh for the skin. It comes in a nice packaging and is not too pricey. Good value for money.  My husband loves it and it a repeat user. I recommend it to others.
Bayleigh L.
McHenry
One of the only products that has noticeably shrunk my pores! It was easy and mess free to apply, and didn't cause any other breakouts. The packaging is very nice and a great color scheme. I would definitely buy this product again!!
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
My skin really didn't feel any different but did wash off a lot of oils. It felt a little harsh on my skin and did not meet expectations and I tried it for two weeks to see the turn out and I would know to recommend it didn't work as I wished on me.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
My husband uses this foaming gel Daily! He absolutely loves it. It is very gentle on his skin and smells amazing. He was very happy with the final results. This gel went above his expectations. I found this gel at target and found it very affordable. I will definitely purchase this again.
Christy B.
Really great product that I purchased for my husband because he loves to keep his skin feeling refreshed. He uses this whenever he get up in the morning and love it.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I bought this for my boyfriend who would break out after shaving. He loves it! It works great and keeps his skin feeling uber smooth!
peggy m.
Huntington
My man loves this product he says it does him wonders when using it he says it's amazing and is considering buying it again
allison b.
My husband uses this and really likes it. Its good at cleaning his face after a long day at work and keeps it clear
Laura L.
Miami
when cleaning our face and leave it ready for the next steps in our makeup routine, it is important to wash it with better mo in the market and is that this cleaning gel fulfills all the functions, because apart from cleaning it hydrates in a way unique, that your puel will be the envy and desire of all
Kim M.
Ireland
Although this product is for men I found it amazing. I got the product free in a gift bag and decided to try it on my skin. I found it effective even though it was a mans product. This product was most defiantly gentle. Yes I would, especially men looking for a great skin cleanser.