BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Paris Men Expert Charcoal Foam Magnetic Action 100ml Thai 1pack

Buy on Amazon
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband has used this for a few weeks a couple months ago. His face has cleared up however it also got a little dry. Nothing a little moisturizer can't help! Ladies! Get your man to try it!
Jacqueline A.
L'Oreal is a good brand with great quality products. I bought this for my boyfriends, and I should mention that L'Oreals Men's products are equal as good as Womens.
Natalie G.
Its supposed to be for men but I'll use it anyways. It actually works and helps. Packaging is nice and you know what you're getting. It's a little harsh but its still great. I would definitely buy it again and recommend.
Ashley R.
Bradenton, FL
My husband uses this every day and it cleans all of the oil and dirt off of his face. He is a coach and works outside all day and wears a lot of sunscreen. This face wash gets every last bit of it off.
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
My husband works out 6 days a week, so needless to say, he uses powerful cleaners to help clean the sweat and grime. This product worked well.
Josy M.
I bought this for my friend and he loved it. Told me it was the best thing he has received for his face. "Amazing product," he said.
Katherine K.
My boyfriend liked the cleanser the first three days and afterwards his face got too dry and started peeling around his nose..
Shayna H.
Sherman, TX
Hubby loves this stuff!! We have only ever been able to find it a couple of times but we look every time we go to the store
Joshua V.
Awesome product for the price. Gets rid of excess oil and leaves you feeling clean and fresh. Does not dry out the skin!
Jose L.
Patterson, CA
Cleans my face great. Willing to try other types of face cleaner but this isn't go to face scrub that I like to use