BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Men Expert All-in-1 Sensitive Cream - 75 ml

Jalyn E.
Boise, ID
I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin! It was the first time I ever used this product and I loved it! The packaging was lovely and very bright! A fried gave me this as a birthday gift last year! If you have sensitive skin or not its so nice to have!
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
This was one of my favorite product to use on my face . It kept my face nice and soft . It always had a clean feeling . The scent is not overpowering , it's just right . I highly recommend to everyone !!🙌🏻
Leslye C.
Houston
I got this one for my husband so he can use it after work & he uses after the shower for his dry skin & it helped him so much with his skin we bought this prodect many time now
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
I didn't really like the feel of this one. It felt icky and gross. I wouldn't recommend this product as it didn't help my wrinkles.
Katlyn O.
Logansport
Love this makes my skin so soft this is a must use again item I loved it , it made my skin so soft and my skin wasn't dry
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
This product is very nice. It leaves your skin nice and soft and really really helps with dryness. It is not harsh at all
Lilah N.
This works great! Keeps skin soft and smooth. Would recommend to anyone! It's also not too pricey. It was effective
luz m.
Brooklyn, NY
This products my husband like seen he been using I have the change on his face leaving his skin soft and good
Kaely J.
Jojutla
Te deja la piel hidratada, mi piel no es seca, pero la de mi madre es muy seca y ella no pensó que le funcionaria porque ella antes a comprado cremas para hidratar y sequedad de la piel y no le funcionaban y le enseñé está se la puso y realmente se quedó sorprendida así que os recomiendo :3

back