BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Men Expert All-in-1 Normal Cream - 75 ml

Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
My boyfriend use this product and I think he loves it. Value is great and price like for this kind of product is pretty good too. He is a fan of this great product and he will buy this again.
Danielle C.
Bridgeview
It was okay not the best out there. But it will work if your on a budget. It was in the middle of harsh and gentle. I was a first time user when I used it
Cheyenne J.
Moose lake , MN
Using a men's product on a woman's face tends to work best. I love using a men's moisturizer for my super dry skin it makes my skin baby soft
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Sarai C.
Mesquite
My skins feels so good i really think its such a great product and im going to go buy some more It totally got the job done
Stevone🌸 H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
this feels good on my face i bought it from walmart if u need a cream buy this one it was my first time using it
QueenOfMyOwn H.
Very useful and does the job. I recommend using it will leave your face and skin feeling smooth and very light weight...
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
Julia S.
Elkhart
Bom produto e ideal para uma pele hudratada, recomendo o produto, muito bom mesmo!!!!!
Rubio C.
I have never been an everyday shaver and have rocked a goatee for far longer than I'd care to admit. So the skin on my cheeks / chin hasn't been pillaged by blade as much as some. My real need in a moisturizer lies in the T-zone and under eyes. This one performs well either as an emergency application or post shave. If your skin is already hydrated (e.g. after shower) then you probably wont need too much.
I always associate the smell of L'Oreal Men Expert range as feeling preened. Not too strong in perfume and doesn't interfere with subtle colognes.

back