L'Oréal Paris Mega Volume Collagene 24H uploaded by Lutai G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal gives you their secret to lash volume - an expert combination of a super-sized brush and a mega black, Hydra-Collagen enriched formula, for breathtaking volume. Our 1st Smoky Eye Mascara that blends smudging powder with collagen spheres for up...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "This its my favorite mascara from the drugstore. I have very long natural lashes, but very thin. This mascara give my the volume and thickness to It. But is not budge proof...love It anyway!" in 3 reviews
Kaylah J.
This looks really good on your lashes. It curls them and adds drama. It also adds volume. The packaging is nice and I like the brush on it. It's a pretty good mascara. I liked it and I think it does a good job on the lashes.
Farah K.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
Amazing mascara!! Makes your eyelashes look like falsies hehehe. It's also great for keeping your lashes healthy due to the collagen. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants amazing eyelashes😋❤❤
Ghada C.
Tunis
This is my favourite mascara. It curves very well the eyelashes giving them a remarkable volume like false eyelashes. I recommand it and i will buy it once again for sure.
Ines Š.
Lutai G.
I have been using this mascara for about two years and I love it. The formula it's really good. It dose not have a strong smell.