BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara - # Black see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the applicator of this mascara it makes clumps on my eyelashes and to me it's very hard not to get mascara on my face. It did not make my eyelashes long like some mascara does this mascara just gave a tint to my eyelashes. I definitely recommend the two faced better than sex mascara because it's my favorite mascara of all time and it does everything you basically want done to your eyelashes.
Kionna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara it's definitely a must have in your makeup collection. I remember purchasing it because I kept seeing the commercial on tv. I have no regrets about it I'd recommend it to anyone. Also it's awesome for your bottom lashes makes them blacker an a little longer. Super affordable an easy to find in stores.
Eve G.
Dothan
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works!!! I've always used Walmart brand makeup. However, L'Oreal did amazing. No clumps and lots of volume. I absolutely love this product. I suggest others try this as well. You will love it too!!!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was average. I did not hate it but did not totally like it. It applies nicely but does tend to get clumpy once you start to build the product. The length was average. The volume was decent.
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I loooove this mascara I always use it and I've been repurchasing it every time i run out. It makes lashes feel so full and thick and gives them length which I prefer. So the days where I don't feel like using false lashes I'm fine with just using this mascara.
lizeth t.
Sonora, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As walways, Loreal has been my fablvorite brand for makeup. I used this mascara for 3 years and is the best one I had find. The cover is perfect becauce make lok your eyelashes more cool
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It adds so much volume to your lashes and definitely defines them more than any other mascara. This is a very good affordable mascara. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to all of my friends.
Meg R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST drugstore mascara I've used. It lives up to its job as a volumizer. It doesnt make them look too dark, and lifts them up beautifully for a nice, no-mascara look. I would definitely buy again.
michelle Q.
I actually really enjoyed this mascara. It gave my lashes a different look but I didn't hate it, the packaging was cute and different it was rather long lasting and I would purchase this again.
Asasia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. No matter what else I try I always come back to this. Not clumpy AT ALL, really lengthening and gorgeous. I've even had people ask me if my lashes are real when wearing this.
Nur A.
Is this clumpy or flakey?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Smudge? Clump? Flake? Is it build-able?