BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara - # Black see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "one of the best drugstore mascara..gives you a lot of volume...your lashes look like false lashes...and for a very good price" in 5 reviews
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
I found this mascara in the clearance section at mijer and tried it because it was only $3 and I was impressed by how well I liked it! This mascara spread out my lashes and gave them length! I will buy again ✨
Azizi J.
Atlanta, Ga
It’s ok, I’ve used it plenty times before but it’s not my favorite. I like that it applies a lot at once but i don’t like the bristles on the wand. I probably would buy this mascara again but just use a different wand.
Meg B.
This product is definitely not as hyped up as it is. The applicator ends up always coming apart and makes my mascara's wand even clumpier! It's really nice for the first ten to twenty uses, but after that, it definitely gets all gross and makes your lashes look like spider legs :(
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
I do not like the applicator of this mascara it makes clumps on my eyelashes and to me it's very hard not to get mascara on my face. It did not make my eyelashes long like some mascara does this mascara just gave a tint to my eyelashes. I definitely recommend the two faced better than sex mascara because it's my favorite mascara of all time and it does everything you basically want done to your eyelashes.
Kionna D.
I love this mascara it's definitely a must have in your makeup collection. I remember purchasing it because I kept seeing the commercial on tv. I have no regrets about it I'd recommend it to anyone. Also it's awesome for your bottom lashes makes them blacker an a little longer. Super affordable an easy to find in stores.
Eve G.
Dothan
It works!!! I've always used Walmart brand makeup. However, L'Oreal did amazing. No clumps and lots of volume. I absolutely love this product. I suggest others try this as well. You will love it too!!!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This mascara was average. I did not hate it but did not totally like it. It applies nicely but does tend to get clumpy once you start to build the product. The length was average. The volume was decent.
Karen S.
This product is amazing! It adds so much volume to your lashes and definitely defines them more than any other mascara. This is a very good affordable mascara. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to all of my friends.
Meg R.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the BEST drugstore mascara I've used. It lives up to its job as a volumizer. It doesnt make them look too dark, and lifts them up beautifully for a nice, no-mascara look. I would definitely buy again.
michelle Q.
I actually really enjoyed this mascara. It gave my lashes a different look but I didn't hate it, the packaging was cute and different it was rather long lasting and I would purchase this again.
Nur A.
Is this clumpy or flakey?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Smudge? Clump? Flake? Is it build-able?