BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I have been looking for a new mascara for daily use because I don...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara flake a lot? 6 Answers
Morgan M.
Compared to other mascaras I've tried, this isn't really all that great. It does give you length, but it's nothing extraordinary. I'm not saying it's a bad mascara, but for me personally it didn't leave a great impression so I wouldn't purchase again.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
This one was a hot or miss for me . Some days I loved it and others not so much . I liked it for volume . But it did get clumpy . You can only apply 1 coat or else it'll get Lumpy. I hated it for the bottom lash line . But the wand is good .
Beth S.
This mascara was just OK. I thought the brush was interesting. I purchased it at my local grocery store. This is not a mascara that I would repurchase. However the price is right. I would not recommend it
Viviana b.
Somerset, NJ
Muy buena mascara, realmente es a prueba de agua para retirarla debes utilizar removedores de aceite y dura mucho, le da mucho volumen a tus pestañas y tu mirada se ve mas intensa
Alexus M.
Tampa, FL
It is so easy to apply, no unwanted clumbs. It is also every light weight. I use it daily with no problems. It is easy to remove with the right makeup remover.
Harley R.
This formula works fairly well. I like the price point of it. The brush details pick up most of my eyelashes and doesn't leave too much of a mess.
Jessica L.
Fayetteville, GA
I love using this mascara and apply my maybelline mascara together. This product mostly does the work. It gives me the eye look I look for.
Crystal D.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love that it makes my eye lashes longer and more shown then any other ones. Prefect 😍 there's no other words to say it
madison s.
Grand Prairie, TX
gets clumpy when too much is applied but other than that one coat the it does wonders it worlds well on bottom lashes
Anyeli S.
I love! A layer, good. Two layers, excellent. Three layers, amazing results! I need it in my life break now!
Alexys R.
Rosemead, CA
Does this mascara flake a lot?
Asha F.
Perth
I have been looking for a new mascara for daily use because I don't want my too faced bts mascara to run out quickly. I've heard a lot of good things about this one but I'm not sure. Has anyone got it? If so, please tell me how good it is. Thanks!