BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this mascara flake a lot? 6 Answers
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was recommended to me by a friend and for under $10, I decided to take the risk and try something new. I'm usually a fan of L'Oréal Paris mascara and this one was no different. While it didn't give me quite as much volume as I expected, I did love the color and it applied nicely without clumping. While it wasn't my favorite, I would definitely consider purchasing it again. The coverage was overall solid and I had no issues with the product drying out or streaking off when wearing it.
Bryanna D.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is everything it says it is. I'm on my second tube now and have had no problems with drying out or clumping. It's incredibly volumizing and lengthening especially for someone who doesn't have much going on in the eyelash area to being with. I would definitely recommend it!
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
This mascara is highly recommendable because I've used it for a long time now and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, it adds volume to your lashes and it makes them appear longer and fuller. The mascara also lasts a long time.
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
I LOVE this mascara. It's my go to eye product when I'm in a hurry. I got it from Walmart. It's super easy to use, and apply. It's very affordable for drug store. I'll definitely buy this again. I just wish the brush was a little bit smaller, since I have little eyes lol.
Purple T.
Santa Clara, CA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I've always bought high end mascara. I started my makeup journey with Dior show mascara but I've learned that mascara is just mascara and if you find a great drug store mascara it's just as good as the hig
Amanda K.
Minneapolis, MN
Great mascara for adding volume! I love the price point on this product and the fact that it works just as well as many high-end mascaras. I tried it for the first time recently and have been very happy, it stays in my go-to makeup bag for daily wear now.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes bold and long! What more do you want from a mascara? It is affordable and works fantastically! I would recommend it to anyone wanting bold and length!
Joyce K.
Rice Lake, WI
L'Oreal mascara is my go to product always! I have tried many mascaras, but always come back to this product. I have green eyes and use soft black. For the price of this product compared to larger brand names offers same results if not better. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this mascara it gets clumpy way to quick, and doesn't even do a good job at lengthening, I know that's the look they were going for with this one, from looking at the campaign, but still not one of my favorites,.
Van Averie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara!!! And its always included in my collection of mascaras. It opens up my eyes. Makes my lashes thick and long. Its smudge-proof and last long. Please try this mascara and you wont regret it plus its cheap. ❤
Alexys R.
Rosemead, CA
Does this mascara flake a lot?
Asha F.
Perth
I have been looking for a new mascara for daily use because I don't want my too faced bts mascara to run out quickly. I've heard a lot of good things about this one but I'm not sure. Has anyone got it? If so, please tell me how good it is. Thanks!