L'Oréal Paris Mega Volume Collagen Mascara Miss Manga Waterproof, black, 1er Pack (1 x 9 ml) uploaded by Jordan W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Amazon
Destiny L.
Its alright Ive used plenty of times but its definitely not a fav. I like that it applies alot at once but i dont like the bristles on the wand. It can improve with the wand first. I probably will buy this product again just use a different wand.
Purple P.
San Leandro, CA
I'm currently using this product. I love the flexible wand tip that somehow makes my lashes magically fuller. It doesn't do much for lengthening, but I'm okay with that. This is my favorite second to the Falsies.
Nichole H.
I love this mascara but it has a few downfalls. While it's very inexpensive the tube dries out really fast causing you to purchase it very often. The formula is great though and you can barely feel it on the lashes no matter how many coats you apply
Allison B.
This is my other fav drugstore mascara. Love love love it. It's my go to because it gives my lashes so much length and thickness. It's easy to apply. It's affordable obviously!
a d.
Not my favorite, I usually love a lot of different mascara but this one didn't do it for me. The wand was too bendable and it dried out really quickly.
Kacey W.
Stunning!! My lashes were tremendously long after using this product, I'm in love!! My eye color is blue and this mascara really makes them pop!!
Elsie M.
This was the first Mascara I owned, this mascara was my go to for a long time! It made my eyelashes look long and it wasn't always clumpy.
megan c.
one of my all time faves. i would repurchase this over and over. i love the packaging and it is an amazing drugstore mascara.
Melissa J.
Cumberland, RI
Not a fan. The brush is flexible and it makes it incredibly difficult to apply. I used it a few times and had to return it.
Erica L.
HATED THIS! I knew this would clump up my lashes but I guess I expected more of a thick lash and not obese spider lash lol.
Fallon W.
How long does it last? Is it smudge proof?