BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds Permanent Haircolor is formulated with patented conditioning agents that leave the hair healthy and silky.

Stephanie J.
I have used this product numerous times and never been disappointed. Rich and lustrous color. Reds can be tough color and I have a deep brown and I like a little reddish tone. These are perfect! They don't damage and leave your hair so soft too.
Jennifer E.
Weatherford
The shade range is amazing! The red came out vibrant and healthy looking! I have used this and the mega browns and I would highly recommend these products to everyone wanting beautiful rich colored hair.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Such a gorgeous red! I would use this color whenever I wanted to darken up my hair when it was red. It would help keep my hair looking vibrant without being too brown or copper. I always mixed it with a 20 vol. developer to get even lift and deposit throughout my hair. Great product!
Ladeja G.
I mix a bit of this with the L'Oréal magenta hi color highlights to achieve some darker tones on my hair. It works very nicely. L'Oréal products to makes it ver easy to dye hair with a few steps. This is mostly for light hair colors or pre-lightened hair for use on its own. It's not very damaging either, the color is also very rich.
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie
I used this for the first time a month ago and my hair is still vibrant with color and it’s barely faded at all. If you have light hair it’ll come out darker than you would expect and it’s super intense so if you were looking for something that wasn’t as dark then this won’t be for you, but I personally love it!
Amber R.
Bronx, NY
If you're looking to change up your look without damaging your hair then this is perfect. I mostly use theses type of dyes on my hair extensions but i can tell you, once you mix out with the right volume developer you will have amazing results.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
DOES NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS! It doesn't look ANYTHING like o expected. Totally unimpressed. Not a fan, not the color I expected. It was easy to use but did not meet expectation and I will not buy it again
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
I use this along with a brown shade in the fall to give my hair a deep brownish red shade. I LOVE THIS. It's very gentle in my hair and doesn't smell bad. This color is amazing from application to when it starts to fade, I love the color all the way through. I only have to touch up every 4 months.
Kristen G.
This is my favorite red dye. I am a natural redhead with grays now. This color looks natural and lasts a long time without fading. It is an orange base, so it looks super pretty. i have added a picture one day after I dyed it. I get the most compliments when I use this color.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't recommend this partciular color, but from Sally's (and online purchasing) this is a great line from Loreal. I think it smells good as far as hair color goes and lasts a long time. I try other colors and always end up going back to this one. You can't beat the price of color your own hair. I think this is only $6 w/ a Sally Beauty club card.