L'Oréal Paris Mega Browns uploaded by Makeup B.L'Oréal Paris Mega Browns uploaded by Cassandra C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Preference Mega Browns Permanent Haircolor is formulated to deliver deep, rich brown color results.

Buy on Amazon
Lynaira E.
West Palm Bch, FL
After bleaching my hair and having a nice even canvas i was expecting this hair dye to give me an even brown overall color. However this turned my hair into an orangie color causing me to have to go darker in order to bring some sort of evenness to my hair. :(
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I love the color that this shade turns my hair. I am a natural dark blonde, so I get a rich brown with a hint of red. It covers the few grays that like to peek out. It is also longer lasting then other colors I have tried.
Jennifer E.
Weatherford
I fell in love with the shade brandy! This cor leaves your hair soft and shiny and gives you a beautiful deep brown color! I have used this for many years and will never use any other brand on my hair!
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
This was my first time using this product and I waited a full 30 days before posting this review so I could see how the color wears over time. I used a mixture of BR6 and BR7 to customize the color similar to my natural color. First let me say I have a balyage so I can't speak as to how it wears on the ends of hair which are typically more porous and harder to hold color. This covered my roots perfectly and the color lasted great. I am a mid 30s woman with gray starting to slightly come in. This fully coveted the gray and it wore great through even washing everyday as I have oily hair. This will now be my monthly go to.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Im a natural brunette with lots of gray since I'm 24. I have tried them all, always looking for the est most natural looking color without it appearing flat, low lustre. I like how natural hair has varying degrees of color the way nature intended. This is what I get right here
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I typically don't do at home colors because I get my hair done at a salon. But when I am in between touch-ups I pick up color from the beauty supply for my roots. I typically choose Loreal because the colors are vibrant and is not harsh on my hair.
Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
Amazing color and it's true to the color. I have used this color a lot! I find that this brand is amazing, and leaves my hair soft and not brittle like some brands do! I usually don't use perment hair color, but when I do I use this brand!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My stylist uses this sometimes, when she is done my hair feels softer than with some of the other brands of coloring. I also like the shades that are offered and the way they mix
Amy P.
yonkers , NY
I just started using this brand. I like to concoct my own dyes. I mix two dyes or sometimes three and get amazing vibrant rich colors. Very long lasting as well
Erika W.
Langhorne , PA
The chocolate color is one of my favorites! It does look really nice but it all depends on what my hair color is prior to applying this color.