BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Preference Mega Blondes Permanent Haircolor delivers the most exquisite high-lift blonding in just one step.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Hiram , GA
I love this brand and all of the awesome shades of blonde it offers. I color my hair myself and no one can ever tell. It looks better when I color it myself than when I go to the salon. I buy this product all the time so yes, I’d definitely buy it again. I recommend it to people , especially people trying to go blonde, keep their blonde looking its best, or maybe just change the shade of blonde that they use.
Lisa Z.
New York
I am the type of woman who like to change her hair color on the reg.I always stay blond but I switch it up once in awhile.Everytime I have tryed every shade of blond I have never been disappointed.It doesnt compair to any other color in my opinion.I will continue to use it monthly.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I like using this hair dye. I use it to brighten my blonde hair and cover gray hairs. I normally buy it where it is on sale. I like that it doesn't have and over powering odor. I like that it also conditions so that my hair doesn't dry out when I dye it.
Monica S.
Flushing, NY
This is comparable to the boxed version called LB02. The color is consistent and stays bright throughout the month. It can get brassy if left on too long, but that's not the fault if the product. This is 2.99 where the boxed version is more than $10 in NYC. Definitely worth the trip to the beauty supply store.
Daisy L.
I don't use this color especialy but I love the bran I use the Chocolate with violate bace it lasts about 4 to 6 months if you treat it good its easy to use and apply I have ware diffrent brands and they wash off fast I defently buy it always will never change
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
It's been a while, since I've used this.It did however work very well.I was suprised how well it worked to achieve a nice blonde color. Price is very affordable,I would recommend.
Kaity w.
Dublin, VA
Amazing color and it's true to the color. This gives your hair a nice blonde but not a bleach blonde.I usually don't use perment hair color, but when I do I use this brand!
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
This box dye is probably the best blonde box color there is. That being said it's still a box color and you'll need to tone your hair because it will be orange at first.
Heidi V.
I like the colrong and texture the only downfall is the smell of course with all these types of products. I do love this brand as it has a luxury quality to it.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I use Thais stuff for my highlights along with a couple other colors. Works great. Stays on without fading.