BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I have bad luck with foundation usually I have a streaky uneven and wrong tone effect, but with this product I was very impressed not only with the price but also with how smooth and flawless my skin looked. No streaks, no uneven color tones, felt weightless.
Kristina b.
This make up works great! It leaves your face looking flawless and airbrushed. It covers everything you want to hide and applies evenly and naturally. I use it everyday!
Heather B.
Love that this has no oil whatsoever. It gives me the perfect matte look that I love. Not really a huge fan of the price.
Sahar M.
Really great makeup for oily or shiny skin; it leaves a beautiful finish. Great product for it's price.
Leslie E.
I love using the matte products. It does on great and doesn't break you out. Everyday use for me .!
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
I love this make up. it is such a good base and blends very well with my skin color
megan 🌈.
amazing foundation!! definitely using it in the future i cannot believe how good this was on my skin it wasn't oily very affordable and matched my skin colour which was perfect!! i've always been looking for a good foundation and now i've fount the one
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Sorry to say that if you are looking for this product has become discontinued. Online users might have better luck.