BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matte Morphose Foundation - Metamorphose your make-up! Discover the new Matte Morphose Foundation from L'Oral Paris. Its feather-light souffle texture extends seamlessly across the skin for a matte yet luminous result. Pores appear virtually erased,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have seen this product in such a long time, but I used to love this foundation! Gives such a nice finish and wears great throughout the day!
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv
I don't really use this its a little pricey but I have used this beforebut its been a very long time
America M.
America M.
I like this matte finish . I don't have many blemishes so I was not needing complete coverage. Although I felt it provided plenty. I have combination skin and this worked great. I would buy again. I apply a moisturizer before use.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Memphis , TN
This just isnt the foundation for me at all. It was streaky when applied and would come off with reapplication. It also did not dry evenly with my skin type.
member-fedec4091
member-fedec4091
West Warwick, RI
For a drug store product is works well, pricing is a bit steep for what you get out of this product. This is a comparable drug store option if you're not one to spend $50 on foundation.
ketlen o.
ketlen o.
Esse produto tem um diferencial bem legal, ele não deixa a pelo oleosa e é matte isso é uma coisa boa são poucos os produtos que tem o mesmo efeito desse.
evelyn r.
evelyn r.
Ótimo, adorei !!!
Uma das marcas que mais considero ;) produto que serve para todas e não é tão caro. Perfect$$$$ quero muito usar sempre. Sim simmmm
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Toledo, OH
Can I just say this product is absolutely amazing ! It's not oily it matches my skin tone perfectly ! I finally found something I love !!
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
Offers a good coverage, but leaves a little to be desired in the compatibility of colors on the skin, making this a great product and quality.
Amo la marca loreal con sus productos la verda esta mate muy bueno .. en lo personal utilizo mucho y se ve muy natural