L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Pressed Powder N6 Nude Honey, 6g uploaded by priyanka r.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Pressed Powder N6 Nude Honey, 6g see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy m.
Riverside ca
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this powder it just really good great coverage and it's really great for your skin it feels good and it doesn't make me break out
Olga G.
Donna, TX
lo máximo en productos de calidad le doy su cinco estrellas difinitivamente lo recomiendo me encanta la pigmentación y los colores
Sam G.
I would recommend this if you're not very oily. I have combination skin and get oily with this after about 4 hours.
Ashelynn P.
Jefferson City
It's a gr8 product. I love how it glows in the light or sun. It's not a bad price as well. I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Abigail Z.
Se mira muy buen producto me gusta mucho la verdad todavia no lo compro pero ya lo probe muy bien
priyanka r.
india
my most favorite compact powder which gives a really glamour's look.someone like me will really love this one.It give a mat finish which look very natural. and as it contains spf 34 pa ++ so it is really good during summer period.
~°Micaela°~ P.
Pretoria
This product was not pricy its very affordable and does a good job
This would be good for oily skin it doesn’t shimmer its more of a matt finish... a lot gives off on a brush it applies nicely
Definitely recommend this if you have oily skin or want your dewy foundation to have a matt finish
Dayana R.
They are super good I love their aroma makes me look more beautiful and their colors adapt very well to each skin style. The best thing is that I have been using it for a long time and it has not dried my face.
Eli Z.
Personally I just made a mistake with this one, the product is good and the colour stays, however was not the right colour for my skin. I will definitely try again with another number that suit more my skin!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my youtube channel  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News