L'Oréal Paris Mask

by L'Oréal Professionnel

Strengthening mask for clients with normal to fragile hair. Infused with Biotin and Vitamin B6, the hair is strengthened to reduce breakage. The formula also adds intense nourishment and hydration. Retail Tip: Unless you have a client who doesn't have any split ends (we repeat, any!), this mask should be recommended to all clients. Because of the formula's high concentration of ingredients, clients can use a few times a month as an at-home deep treatment to protect and strengthen. For more information: Download the Serie Expert Care Chart

what do you think this product ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Mask!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
This product is awesome! Light enough for fine hair (dime size) and heavy enough for thick hair (quarter dollop). I normally use this on my blondes. The B6 and biotin help nourish and repair. I normally have some clients take one home if they don’t already have one. They all love it!
Anna Clara A.
Mount Juliet , TN
L'Oréal Paris Mask uploaded by Anna Clara A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mascara is a miracle! #I used so much chemistry on my hair that my hair was weak and thin. in a month wearing this mask my hair is much better and stronger. I recommend this to you guys with 100% sure that you will love it. 💓#loreal #beautifulHair #healthyHair
Emily P.
Greenville
The second this came out I knew I needed to try it! I use this once a week for that extra boost of moisture. It smells incredible and leaves your hair feeling like butter.
Megan G.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
L'Oréal Paris Mask uploaded by Megan G.
This product helped my hair so much!! It’s not heavy. I’m a brunette with medium length straight dry hair. It adds moisture and protein without over proteinizing the hair. My hair had once all broke off and I swear this helped it grow!! It’s so long! I recommend using with the shampoo as well!! I mean why else wouldn’t you want a mask with biotin in it ?!
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
I have long, thick and wavy hair so finding a hair mask is difficult. This leaves my hair soft and managable without weighing it down. The scent is pleasant as well.
Aminlovemakeup F.
L'Oréal Paris Mask uploaded by Aminlovemakeup F.
J’utilise cette gamme depuis quelques temps déjà et je la trouve exceptionnelle. Ce masque nourrit bien les cheveux et les fait briller sans les alourdir (et pourtant j’ai les cheveux très fins). Il sent très bon (odeur fraîche et légèrement fruitée), et sa texture onctueuse est un vrai plaisir. La promesse est tenue, les cheveux ont la même texture que lorsque l’on sort de chez le coiffeur. Ravie par la livraison rapide et bien protégée de ce produit. 250
lebanese F.
My hare adores this conditioner/mask , it really helped revive my hair. My curls became really defined as well
Jagoda S.
This is a really good hair mask that helps to restore the hair. Due to hormonal changes I’ve suffered hair loss as this really helps to nourish the hair and prevents it from being brittle. Hair feels really good after applying and is easy to brush out. Recommend it for any hair types!
Hannah W.
Simonside, Widnes
I shampoo my hair then apply this mask, leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning. It makes my hair feel really healthy and I have a lot less split ends. Also smells amazing, sometimes the big 500ml tubs are on offer on LookFantastic for £11. Would recommend.
Cristina B.
Harrow, London
Can someone blame me for not liking this? I bought it exactly for what it promised but I was soo disappointed. My hair was drier than before, and more breakage prone that before. I tried even to add a conditioner after but the same result. I don t know
Ask a question to the Influenster community...