BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LOREAL Makeup Artiste Travel Brush Set Includes: Blush Brush, All Over Eye Brush, Lip Brush, and Precision Concealer Brush.Perfect for touch-ups on the go. Travel size essentials - all in one portable travel pouch. Great for the purse.

Buy on Amazon
kiki b.
I love it used it when I go somewhere and if I ruined some my makeup I can just take this out and put it on with my other travel sized makeup
I also love how the amazing quality is it’s so soft and does a great job
jessystgo Q.
Frankfort, IN
This I have try better no the worse but I little expensive for what they are to me not the best cuz I do used a lot brushes
Melissa💫 M.
california
Love how it blends makeup its great and i hope u injoy yours if u buy one hope it firs ur qualifications bc i love them
Debbie Y.
I believe that the size of the product is very small I am aware it’s travel sized but it’s still just a bit too small for my liking. It is easy to use and is good if your in a rush I personally wouldn’t buy it again.
Sasha D.
Perfect little pack for minimal amounts of space and applies makeup very well giving a flawless finish that I would get with my larger high-end brushes. Great purchase and worth the money. I would reccommend to people travelling this summer.
Intisha R.
Again one of my favourite drugstore foundations! Well this foundation has medium coverage and lasts quite long. It is buildable and easy to apply. Gives a glow on the skin and does not make it that cakey. It's a very very good foundation and I personally loove it!!
Sharon g.
miami, FL
este empaque de viaje es tan coqueto! me encanta.. es practico y muy bueno, satisface todas mis necesidades.. lo recomiendo