BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal makeup brushes applicators - L'Oreal Makeup Artiste All Purpose Shadow Brush W002-03 see more...

• Has anyone that has this brush washed / cleaned it? and if so how...2 Answers
  • Although I have used this, it is still new and hasn't shed hair. ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
Loreal brushes are the best brushes to use out of all the different brands of beauty products. I would highly recommend this brush for a professional makeup artist look.
Kei H.
I love this Brush I got it at A reasonable price at first i thought it was broken but it flips out into the brush and its nice and firm i love it
Ariel M.
I love it! It doesn't leave a lot of extra shadow on the side of eyes but it makes sure that I get enough on the lid to the areas I want !
christina z.
Loreal brushes are just as good if not better than the MAC cosmetics.
Way cheaper and just as good.
I lobe the curves eyeshadow one.
member-c2815fc8c
River Forest, IL
Very dense makeup brush! Allows shadow to go onto the kids smoothly and leaves good pigment. Easy to clean and high quality bristles.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I love the contouring this eye shadow brush provides. It helps five that airbrushed look. My #1 favorite shadow brush to use.
love love love. el producto es de lo mejor sirve para lo que promete. no duden en comprarlo. Yo las uso siempre.
Jessica M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love love love. This brush does a beautiful job for applying everyday eyeshadow. It's soft to the touch
Y G.
This product makes for an awesome blending brush for any upper lid shadows! Good and inexpensive.
Suarly M.
tucson, AZ
I love this eyeshadow brush. I love that it doesn't shed hair. Has lasted me a long time.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Has anyone that has this brush washed / cleaned it? and if so how did it hold up after doing so?
Diana M.
Although I have used this, it is still new and hasn't shed hair. when it begins to wear out, will it?