L'Oréal Paris Majirel Permanent Color Creme Ionene G Incell uploaded by Gisele S.L'Oréal Paris Majirel Permanent Color Creme Ionene G Incell uploaded by Yaritza C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Majirel Permanent Creme Color Ionene G Incell 10.01 (10NB)

• Where I can find this product with good price?1 Answers
  • Gostaria realmente de ver a ação desta tinta no meu cabel...1 Answers
  • Os produtos da loreal sempre estão garantindo a qualidade...1 Answers
Veronica Z.
Eastvale , CA
This color works amazingly leaves hair shiny and looking healthier. Coverage is great and last 6 weeks. A color that won’t leave you looking dull.L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Ionene G Incell Permanent Creme Color
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
Loreal Majirel is one of their best products I have used. Seems very natural, no harsh chemicals, innovative when compared to other brands out there. Haven't irritated my scalp or anything. Best results if you follow the instructions. Would buy it again.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
My hair is completely black so it's always a pain for me to color my hair. I used this and leave it for 30-45 minutes and it doesn't completely change my hair color but does better job than other products
Catherine G.
The majirel dyes are very good. I used this one when I had coppery hair but wanted to go back to my natural color and it worked perfectly. I left it exactly the color it was without red reflexes. Covered everything perfectly and had a long duration, without spotting anything
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
Product Appearance: Small Box

Hair Appearance: Very vibrant colors and doesn't dry out your hair.

Pros: Leaves hair shiny and soft!

Cons: You don't have that burning of the scalp feeling.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
I tried this one.  I don't think I'd try it again though.  I can't say there's anything terrible about it, because it wasn't.  I just don't realize anything special about it.  To me, I like a bit of protection, because my hair does tend to get a bit damaged from coloring my hair.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
I used different products to dye my hair but the ones from Loreal are very good, I always like to color my hair, loreal products have not mistreated my hair ever, I do not feel that I leave the hair brittle, the color lasts a lot weather
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Great product. It helps to tone down dyed hair, it's easy to open and apply. It was the right color, but the smell is strong to me. It's about average and affordable to restock. I'd recommend it for girlies who dye hair at home and prefer an drugstore dye.
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I did not give up that color line, although here in Massachusetts I still have not found it. Excellent coverage of white hair. Incredible colors and excellent consistency. The value here is certainly affordable, but as I bring it from Brazil it comes out a bit more expensive.
Farzana C.
i would say that color your hair from a professional if you don't know what you are doing. if you have really stubborn black dark hair that doesn't change color no matter how long you put it then go to a pro.
Karen F.
How do you use this?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have been looking for a good color is this a good product ?
Haleigh B.
Mooers Forks, NY
Does this work well? I have never tried this product before.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find this product with good price?
Layne S.
Garanhuns
Gostaria realmente de ver a ação desta tinta no meu cabelo se fica o ruivo tão sonhado , adoraria testar?

Kohl's