L'Oréal Paris Majicontrast Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Natalia S.L'Oréal Paris Majicontrast Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Zoe S.L'Oréal Paris Majicontrast Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Mary-Grace W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Express colour contrasts for dark natural or coloured hair without the need to pre-lighten - in just 15 minutes under heat! Intense, long lasting colour for personalised techniques, maji.contrast offers you the chance to bring a red touch to your look...

Buy on Amazon
Mary-Grace W.
Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you got dark brown hair and want red hair without bleaching, try this! I love this so much. I am using it for 2 years now and i will never look back to brown. The red fades, but not as fast as colors from the drugstore. I retouch my hair after 2 months and its lovely. I usually use it with the 12% developer and its so bright.
Leah R.
Chaffinch drive, Kidderminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really dark hair almost black and went to bright red, i brought this product from my local Sally’s beauty supplies. You have to mix it with peroxide and leave it on for about 45 minutes. It lifts your hair so much, I used this twice to get the colour I wanted and I would definitely recommend this product for anyone wanting to go bright red with dark hair💕
Zoe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having naturally brown hair and having a crazy personality this product changed my life. It is the best hair product for me, the colour is so nice and has a pink undertone rather than orange so will continue to look amazing for 4-6 weeks. I buy one tube a month and it keeps my hair gorgeous, i couldn't live without this product.
Natalia S.
I love this profuct, I've been using it for a while bow and I'm really happy with it. The best part about it is that ypu don't need to bleach your hair and it leaves a really bright red colour on your hair.