BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every stunning look begins with a gorgeous foundation. MagicSmooth Souffle from L'Oreal creates a flawless, silky, even-toned finish. Apply the air-whipped foundation daily to achieve smooth, poreless perfection. Color/shade: Sun Beige 530 Quantity: Four (4) Size: 0.67 ounce each Finish: Silky, even-toned Air-whipped foundation Lightweight Breathable coverage We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

• I have really oily skin and prefer to have a matte finish...1 Answers
  • Is this gonna make me breakout or is this breathable? Goo...1 Answers
  • Does it make anyone else's skin seem pore-y? 1 Answers
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Didn’t care for this product to me it was greasy for my skin. Got it from Walmart! Price was okay because I couldn’t use it so I gave it to my mother. It was light and kinda heavy little bit of both.
Alondra E.
San Jose, CA
This was my first ever foundation and I have to say I'm quite impressed. The texture is really smooth, hence the name "magic smooth". It's available in different tones. I bought mine at Target for around $13. The packaging really makes it feel more high-end and I feel makes it worth the money along with the product that comes inside it, of course. I apply it with a stipple brush, and it gives me light coverage, I would say. And that's really what I need, so no complaining. I would also say you could build this to a medium coverage. You don't need a powder over it, which is fantastic(an extra step to skip). The opening in the jar is big enough to fit your brush you apply it with, although you can very well use your fingers. I apply it at around 7:00 am and come back from school at around 4:00 pm and it still looks great. The only reason I give it a B, is because it REALLY grabs onto the dry patches of my skin(around my nose) and makes it look cakey. If you don't have that problem, I say go for it! It's an amazing foundation.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I have combination skin. Essentially, my skin is regular but with a propensity to be oily on my nose. It's always difficult to find an ideal foundation because I prefer foundations that are applied as liquid or moist but dry as a powder. Some might not like the texture if they have never used mousse foundation but I love it. I don't have problem skin, so I mainly use it to cover dark circles under my eyes and blackheads on my nose. I recently wore this foundation to a boot camp exercise class and someone complimented me on the fact that despite all of the physical activity and perspiration, my foundation looked great and had not faded. Unfortunately, when I ran out, I was informed that it was discontinued in my area (Miami). I found a good alternative from Maybelline but hands down, this has been one of my best foundations and despite its higher price in spite of being a drug-store product, it is cheaper than a lot of department store brands.
Laramie P.
Evans, GA
I just tried this product today after wanting it for months. It was on sale for 50% off and i had a coupon so for 7 dollars i thought why not try it? Well first of all a little goes a long way with this product. So i feel like it will last long. However, it made my face feel slighty slippery and chalky. It has a matte finish which i like yet it makes me look pale. I got it in a natural ivory shade. The good thing is that this comes in a variety of shades so you should be able to find it to match your skin perfectly.

I can say if you are looking for a lot of coverage look somewhere else. Though it did make my skin tone look even i just applied conceller and it looked fine.

Also i saw a lot of people complaining about "dry patches" well i tend to have dry skin especially in the winter however i just put on moisturizer right before applying and i saw no problem.
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
I bought my first bottle of this foundation several months ago with some doubts. I've tried other 'mousse' foundations and found them cakey. This one, however, I enjoy very much. I was able to match one to my skin tone, which is usually difficult for me, because I am so fair-skinned that most foundations even the palest color is too dark and makes me look like an amateur who doesn't know how to match herself. I apply this foundation with a blending brush using a stippling motion which lets me control how thick I want it where and gives my skin an almost sir-brushed look rather than a smeared-on mess. It lasts most of the day, longer if I set it with a powder foundation on top. It feels light on my face, not thick or cakey or oily like some others do. However, I only use this a couple days a week, like to work or on special outings, because if I use it every day it does tend to cause breakouts.
Marisa P.
I've had this product for qhute a while now. I just pulled it out of my makeup storage and have been using it again. When I use it by itself this product is okay. I usually apply my Revlon Photo Ready Foundation first and then add the L'oreal Magic Smooth Souffle over it and it works out pretty good. I don't use podwer with it because it's quite matte as it is, and it lasts through the day. The cons to this product is that you can definitely tell that you are wearing foundation, and it could look a little cakey if you add powder to it. It also is not very higenic in that you have to scoop product out to use it so I found after a while I began to break out. All in all it's a good product you just have to be careful not to contaminate it. I would recommend it and I would purchase it again.
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
I didn't really care for this foundation. I have oily skin, so it felt like the oil in my skin broke down the foundation super quickly. pretty soon there was nothing at all on my face, just an oily mess. it also was a bit difficult to blend. I did hear they re-vamped the formula so I may re try this foundation, but for the most part, I think I ll state clear of this one because my skin needs something a bit tougher then this.... it's a good idea...but perhaps needs some tweaking for oily skinned gals in order for us to make use of it.
Tayler G.
Columbiana, OH
I'm kind of discouraged that this product has so many negative reviews because I am in love with everything about it! The texture is amazing, it glides on so smoothly. A teeny bit goes a long way with this stuff! It spreads evenly, I apply it with a damp beauty blender and my skin comes out airbrushed. I'd say its a medium coverage but its definitely buildable. I don't think it looks cakey because it blends so well with your skin, it looks flawless and even. It lasts longer than most of my other foundations. I get oily throughout the day too and this product keeps the shine at bay. My only complaint is the color you see in the container isn't what you get. The shade I have looks darker in the pot but on my skin it looks lighter. I'd say give it a try! :) its worth it, imo!
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I truly like this foundation. It makes me look as though I have naturally perfect skin which I obviously don't. It covers my acne scars and my dark circles under my eyes. It covers all my flaws and makes my pores look invisible. It's a buildable coverage foundation and if I use it with a light hand, lighter coverage, heavier hand of course I would get a heavy coverage. It lasts about 8 hours on me with out primer and I have oily combination skin that's acne prone. I do use powder on top of this. This does not break me out. It has a very interesting texture- very fluffy. I cant believe I found my hg foundation. I brought this for 5 dollars on sale. Normally it's 16 dollars.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
I purchased this at Walgreens because it was on sale for 8 bucks.

I don't love it, but I don't really hate it either.

The coverage is pretty light, and it really has to be applied with your fingers rather than with a brush or sponge because of the texture.

This is kind of like a lighter coverage but better quality version of the dream matte mousse foundation.

I don't think this really broke me out, despite the fact that it seems like it would.

It's pretty oily, and seems to fade or melt off your face after just a few hours.

The pot does not have a lot of product. You will go through the jar relatively quickly. I bought this just a couple months ago and I've almost out of it, even though I have not used it every day.

Won't repurchase.
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
How well does this hold up through out the day?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a foundation? if it is, is it good?
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX
What are the benifits of this product
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Is this similar to Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation? Better or worse?
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Does this stuff work well as a foundation?

back