BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 071249283714Discover our ANTI-REDNESS BB Cream with Beautifying Beads: color transforming pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion to counteract redness. 4 BEAUTIFYING ACTIONS IN 1. NEUTRALIZES the look of redness, corrects skin... see more...

Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I have red cheeks and I use this every day under my foundation. It comes out green but then blends to match your skin. I just wish they made this in a bigger size!
Sage B.
I use this product to help cancel out any redness that I tend to have on my cheeks, forehead and chin. I mix it with the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector cream to build coverage. Both work together to give my desired coverage while also not looking gross and cake-y.
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes you have one of those lazy days and yet want to look great, I recomand loreal bb cream it magically matches your skin type. Illuminates red spots, dark spot, etc and it is great for all skin type.