Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer

L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer

Precision Pen

Influenster wanted me to ask a question. So here I am asking a question to finish a campaign 😂
[product:loreal-paris-magic-root-precision-temporary-gray-hair-color-concealer-brush-4-dark-brown-005-fl-oz] ? How long with the color last?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer uploaded by Letty S.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Gray Hair Color Concealer Brush, 5 Medium Brown, 0.05 fl. oz.
It works ok to cover up stray gray hairs but it does not last until you shampoo your hair. When I went to the out side works and sweated or my hair got damp with rain the color came off. You have to definitely touch up your hair every 2-3 days because it doesn't last very long at all. The black did match my hair exactly and it looks natural when you apply it.
Denise C.
Cavalier , ND
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer uploaded by Denise C.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Gray Hair Color Concealer Brush, 4 Dark Brown, 0.05 fl. oz.
I am so excited to recieve my INFLUENSTER VOXBOX today!! It contained L'oreal Magic Root Precision concealer brush,and a can of Magic Root Cover Up! I JUST dyed my hair last week and those stubborn temple grays couldn't have popped up at a better time! First,I sprayed the area of gray,then fine-tuned the individual strands with the marker and I love it. Now my hair is currently dyed vibrant red,but I like the darker root look,and I achieved it with the products for brown hair! Not a trace of gray or silver shows! Thank you INFLUENSTER for introducing me to these products!! I definitely will be using and repurchasing these items!! L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Cover Up - Light to Medium Blonde - 2.0oz L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer #ManeChanger @Influenster @L'oreal
Jodie W.
Sparta, WI
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer uploaded by Jodie W.
I love love love this magic little pen. Seriously. It’s super easy to use. It’s stays put (basically) until you wash your next and I can go six weeks between colors now instead of 4 or 5. I keep one in my bathroom and one in my purse. Because you just never know. My one minor complaint is that it does get on your hands if your use your fingers to run it in. Which is a bummer, but just wash your hands.
Amber V.
Temple, TX
I received this today with my voxbox. I’m supper impressed how compact it is and easy to use just about anywhere! The color sticks very well and looks natural
Donna Z.
I found this product to be just okay, which was disappointing, because really wanted to love it. While it was an easy process and had good color match and coverage, the color didn't want to dry. It remained tacky, and every time I touched it, it transferred to my fingers...even the next morning.
diane S.
Painesville, OH
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Temporary Hair Color Concealer uploaded by diane S.
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen I received this as a complimetary gift from inflenster to try. Thanks for letting me try this out. This is much better than the spray. It's not as stiff and I can comb hair. Looks very natural. I would use it again when I am in a pinch waiting to color my hair.
mani N.
Taunton, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This does its job for when my sides of my hair begins to grow in but I really wanted it to dry down cause I tend to mess with my hair alot and my only complaint is that it gets everywhere
Diane N.
My friends first told me about this product and raved about how great it was for touch-ups in between hair appointments. I’ve only tried it a couple of times, but thought the coverage was great and you couldn’t tell that the color was sprayed on!
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
I found this on the clearance wrack at Walmart. I had purchased the Loreal spray root touch up before, but I like this one better. You can really target the areas in need of coverage.
Vikki S.
Weiser, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my daughters bought this for me as a joke, but I actually like it a lot. It fits nice in my purse and covers my gray so fast and easy. It leaves a bit of a powdery texture but it's not too bad.