L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen

1st ever Magic Precision Brush Temporary Hair Color by L'Oréal targets scattered grays to touch up roots and cover gray hair in a flash. The unique Magic Precision Brush allows easy, smooth application to hide even the most pesky gray on any hair type or texture. 3,2,1…Gray Hair gone! To cover larger areas of gray roots, try L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Cover Up temporary spray.

Ingredients: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE
PEG-40 STEARATE
CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE
MICA FIL CODE D223142/1

Usage:

1. Rotate bottom of concealer counter-clockwise 3-5 times to dispense a small amount of color onto brush. Tip- First use may require up to 20 full rotations for color to dispense.
2. Lightly dab brush onto dry hair using gentle, swift strokes to build and blend in color. Tip: To avoid transfer to the scalp, gently pull hair away from the head as you brush.
3. Let dry for 1 minute. Re-cap the brush

How is the pen vs. the spray for grays?
How long does this last? Does any product rub off during the day?
Does this product stay all day without leaking?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen!
Little Rock, AR
Does a good job. Washes out easily. The only thing that bothers me is the feel of my hair when it’s on.
Murfreesboro, TN
L L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen work wonders onmy grey root it has excellent coverage and works so quickly. The shade selection was easy to match to my haircolore The precisioness of the pen is is exactly as it says..PRECISE! I've bought this product several times a d always have a few close by. I recommend you try this for perfect precise coverage at a very affordable price.
Brenton, WV
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen uploaded by Barbie S.
Review for: Dark Brown
I have had wonderful results from Loreal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen. It's easy to apply to my roots and run out the door. It matches the shade of my hair perfect. Easy to wash out in one shampooing. I will always have some of this at my finger tips.
Grand Terrace, CA
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen uploaded by Lori T.
Review for: Dark Brown
Excellent! Great product to use between colors.L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Cover Up - Light to Medium Blonde - 2.0oz. Color match is perfect. Will buy again.
Anaheim, CA
I am in love with this L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen. The color is perfect for my dark brunette hair. Its the perfect solution to those greys that are spreading sporadically. I will be buying this again once I run out of my voxbox trial.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Medium Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Other
Works so good but make sure to remember that you have it in your hair cause it doesn't dry down and will transfer to your hands and clothes. I use this for a fast remedy but this isn't for the long haul. But it's works Amazing if ur in a bind.
Warren, OH
I liked it a lot. It worked very well, easy to use with no mess at all and it's a lot quicker than any other method I've tried. It matched my hair color perfectly. I definitely recommend this product to Everyone looking for a quick, easy, no mess, temporary fix to those horrible grey hairs.
Peachland, NC
Review for: Medium Brown
Great product! Easy to use and does a fantastic job.. Fabulous results with each and every use! I would definitely recommend this product..
Glendale, AZ
It was a decent coverage as long as your root growth is not more than an inch. It saved me a hairdresser appointment for an extra week.
Austin, TX
Review for: Dark Brown
Was a weird texture and very difficult to get the product to come out of the tube. Left my hair feeling super sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Precision Pen ?how well does this product work? How does it do around your hair line?
Rebecca M. il y a 2 ans
Not bad, really easy to use and does the trick. Be careful to use lightly otherwise leaves a darker area. I was able to wipe off the excess easily. Pull hair away from scalp when applying if you have thinning hair like I do.
Dewey, AZ
Cheryle P. il y a 2 ans
Hartford, KY
Vicki C. il y a 2 ans
I had bad issues with this campaign as well. This was the first time I have had a problem trying to get things unlocked (the badge) etc. I dont understand why my reviews arent posting or anything! :(