BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #2 in Root Touch Up

3 Seconds to Flawless Roots. Temporary Root Touch Up Spray. Quickly covers gray roots.

Our Magic Root Cover Up conceals grays in seconds for flawless roots. Get seamless coverage with our lightweight formula that leaves no smudging or sticky residue when dry, and that’s ammonia and peroxide free. Perfect for in between color or salon visits. Lasts until your next shampoo.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

• Hydrofluorocarbon152A
  • Methyl Trimethicone
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have very fine, thin hair and due it Auburn because I have WAY too many grays for my age. I used to use the Toppix or Cabboki because not only did I want to cover up unwanted grays but I wear a lot of different up dos and there are sometimes places where you can see my scalp or up near my forehead where it's thinking and the fibers alsocovered them areas making it look like my natural hair but they are so fan messy. I decided to try this and it covers both problems in a fraction of the time, no mess and lasts until next wash. It just takes a small spray and my roots blend seamlessly into the rest of my hair and any thinning areas are covered and look natural. I usually pay 9.99 per can and one cam lasts me a good while. I would recommend it to anyone
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
I’m 25 and have gray hairs??? I don’t want to spend money on coloring my hair. I already have extensions which is expensive enough! This is perfect for covering up little gray hair without spending money on coloring. The only downside is it makes your scalp brown and I’ve found if I scratch my head the color can get under my finger nails. I wish it was more permanent too. Washes out after you shower. Super easy to use though.
Brittany E.
Love this product! I used this to color my blonde hair red for Halloween and it worked perfectly! It didn't stain my hair and it also covered really well! I know it's for root touch up but you really can use it as a universal option as well if you wanted a slight change for a day! It washed right out with shampoo (: I was super impressed. Also I love the fact that it doesn't smell! All the costume hair color in a can always smells horrible and gets sticky!! This product was perfect. L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Cover Up
Erica C.
Athens
My mother uses this stuff and it does a great job at covering her roots and helping her save a bit of money by staying away from the salon a bit longer. It only lasts one shampoo, which is a bit disappointing, but I think it’s a great alternative choice. It dries very quickly and does not make hair feel sticky. I definitely recommend.
Corey B.
Fisherville, KY
I am naturally a blond with darker brown hair. This product would be great if it didn’t go on so heavy. Came out way darker than the color it was supposed to and stained my scalp. I suppose it would be great for those with hair thinning, however, on natural light roots, it’s harder to control.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love using this when I can see my grays coming in which is about two weeks after I get my hair colored. I have been using this product for about 2 years and it helps me feel confident while my hair is growing out. I would say you could leave it in your hair 2 days max because your head starts to get itchy after that. I usually buy it from Walgreens, Walmart or Target. It is a little expensive for how long it lasts but I love purchasing this because it’s so easy to apply.
Lisa B.
Bartlett
I’m just starting to go gray enough to want to dye my hair but my hair is thin and prone to breakage. This spray gives me just enough coverage for a night out. I love that I don’t have to dye my hair just spray it away and keep my hair damage free!!
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this product from L'oreal Paris, in 3 seconds you can have flawless roots, very easy to apply, lightweight and quick to dry and most importantly lasts until you next shampoo and comes in 8 shades. Love it. You can find it at Walmart, target and Walgreens.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I just tried this and overall I am pretty happy with the end result. I bought this to do a trial run before committing to a permanent red. On my hair it's more of a brunette with red undertones and I like it. My hair feels soft with it in, is not crunchy at all. My only concern is that it did transfer a little until it dried.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Beatriz S.
How is it? Is it good? It's long lasting?
This was a hard one as I didn't love it, anyone else?
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently dyed my hair with box dye for the first time. I have really dark brown hair and lots of gray hair. Does this work like dye? Or is it just like hair spray and good for one day cover ups for events?
krystal ☺.
I know this is a new product but i want to know if anyone who has tried this has experienced color transfer or does it stay put?
Valentina B.
My mom has gray hair that is super fast and for this reason you have to paint your hair every moment, sometimes you do not have time to do it and you need a product that helps you cover them quickly. Is this product good for her?