BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in Root Touch Up

3 Seconds to Flawless Roots. Temporary Root Touch Up Spray. Quickly covers gray roots.

Our Magic Root Cover Up conceals grays in seconds for flawless roots. Get seamless coverage with our lightweight formula that leaves no smudging or sticky residue when dry, and that’s ammonia and peroxide free. Perfect for in between color or salon visits. Lasts until your next shampoo.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

• Hydrofluorocarbon152A
  • Trimethylsiloxysilicate
  • Methyl Trimethicone
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

Marilyn G.
Why would they even release this product?  THIS. IS. AWFUL.  The product says 3 seconds to flawless roots, no smudging or sticky residue when dry, lasts until your next shampoo, good for all hair types and textures.
This was my experience:  I followed the instructions and it DID cover the roots quickly and easily. I let it dry for about 4-5 minutes and tried to run a brush through my hair. That was almost impossible. Then I looked at my hands. It looked like I had been working on a car all day. No smudging ?  It didn't transfer to my pillow case like I thought it would, but the side of my temple was brown like someone beat me up during my sleep.  I was grateful it only lasted one shampoo and happily hopped in the shower to wash it out. No idea how something that came off so easily on my hands and face when dry was so VERY difficult to wash out with shampoo and hot water. I have used a more expensive root cover up before (Can't recall the name. Some salon owner developed it) As soon as I remember the name of it, I will order it again. THIS product is going in the garbage where it belongs.  L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Cover Up
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have very fine, thin hair and due it Auburn because I have WAY too many grays for my age. I used to use the Toppix or Cabboki because not only did I want to cover up unwanted grays but I wear a lot of different up dos and there are sometimes places where you can see my scalp or up near my forehead where it's thinking and the fibers alsocovered them areas making it look like my natural hair but they are so fan messy. I decided to try this and it covers both problems in a fraction of the time, no mess and lasts until next wash. It just takes a small spray and my roots blend seamlessly into the rest of my hair and any thinning areas are covered and look natural. I usually pay 9.99 per can and one cam lasts me a good while. I would recommend it to anyone
Brittany E.
Love this product! I used this to color my blonde hair red for Halloween and it worked perfectly! It didn't stain my hair and it also covered really well! I know it's for root touch up but you really can use it as a universal option as well if you wanted a slight change for a day! It washed right out with shampoo (: I was super impressed. Also I love the fact that it doesn't smell! All the costume hair color in a can always smells horrible and gets sticky!! This product was perfect. L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Cover Up
Corey B.
Fisherville, KY
I am naturally a blond with darker brown hair. This product would be great if it didn’t go on so heavy. Came out way darker than the color it was supposed to and stained my scalp. I suppose it would be great for those with hair thinning, however, on natural light roots, it’s harder to control.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love using this when I can see my grays coming in which is about two weeks after I get my hair colored. I have been using this product for about 2 years and it helps me feel confident while my hair is growing out. I would say you could leave it in your hair 2 days max because your head starts to get itchy after that. I usually buy it from Walgreens, Walmart or Target. It is a little expensive for how long it lasts but I love purchasing this because it’s so easy to apply.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I just tried this and overall I am pretty happy with the end result. I bought this to do a trial run before committing to a permanent red. On my hair it's more of a brunette with red undertones and I like it. My hair feels soft with it in, is not crunchy at all. My only concern is that it did transfer a little until it dried.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Elizabeth Broghanne J.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in light golden brown to cover up my very blonde roots. It was a godsend. Sometimes I just don’t have time for the hairdresser and with shoots and auditions spraying this is amazing. It is an ok price and easy to use. You do have to clean up residue on your face a bit but that’s fine in my book. The colour matches mine well and it lasts most of the day. Only thing it if you run your finger through your hair before it dries it does transfer. But it works well as a form of dry shampoo as well. Would recommend.
Bethany H.
Cortland, NY
So I have a lot of gray roots. With my busy life style I don’t get to color my hair as often as I would like to this product helps me cover up that gray between hair color jobs. It does definitely cover up the gray but the downfall to this product is when you touch your hair after you spray it, the color will come off you on your hands. Also I do think $10 for this small bottle is a little pricey. Other than that it does do the job and it does it well. If you have the same issue as me I highly recommend!
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Best root cover up ever! I use this in between my hair color days. It’s fast and easy and natural looking. I can go months without a root touch up because of this. I definitely recommend this to everyone that needs to cover their roots from time to time.
This was a hard one as I didn't love it, anyone else?
Beatriz S.
How is it? Is it good? It's long lasting?
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently dyed my hair with box dye for the first time. I have really dark brown hair and lots of gray hair. Does this work like dye? Or is it just like hair spray and good for one day cover ups for events?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
My mom has gray hair that is super fast and for this reason you have to paint your hair every moment, sometimes you do not have time to do it and you need a product that helps you cover them quickly. Is this product good for her?
Marissa C.
Have u noticed color transfer on pillowcases or clothes between washes?

back