BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #61 in Hair Color

3 Seconds to Flawless Roots. Temporary Root Touch Up Spray. Quickly covers gray roots.

Our Magic Root Cover Up conceals grays in seconds for flawless roots. Get seamless coverage with our lightweight formula that leaves no smudging or sticky residue when dry, and that’s ammonia and peroxide free. Perfect for in between color or salon visits. Lasts until your next shampoo.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

• Hydrofluorocarbon152A
  • Butane
  • Ethyl Trisiloxane
  • Isobutane
  • CI 77499/Iron Oxides
  • Trimethylsiloxysilicate
  • Methyl Trimethicone
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

• Does this leave white residue on the hair and can... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this last? Will it cover up greys and still keep my...2 Answers
  • I tint my hair every two months because my roots, I've seen this ...1 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have very fine, thin hair and due it Auburn because I have WAY too many grays for my age. I used to use the Toppix or Cabboki because not only did I want to cover up unwanted grays but I wear a lot of different up dos and there are sometimes places where you can see my scalp or up near my forehead where it's thinking and the fibers alsocovered them areas making it look like my natural hair but they are so fan messy. I decided to try this and it covers both problems in a fraction of the time, no mess and lasts until next wash. It just takes a small spray and my roots blend seamlessly into the rest of my hair and any thinning areas are covered and look natural. I usually pay 9.99 per can and one cam lasts me a good while. I would recommend it to anyone
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I love using this when I can see my grays coming in which is about two weeks after I get my hair colored. I have been using this product for about 2 years and it helps me feel confident while my hair is growing out. I would say you could leave it in your hair 2 days max because your head starts to get itchy after that. I usually buy it from Walgreens, Walmart or Target. It is a little expensive for how long it lasts but I love purchasing this because it’s so easy to apply.
Bethany H.
Homer, NY
Review for: Dark Brown more...
So I have a lot of gray roots. With my busy life style I don’t get to color my hair as often as I would like to this product helps me cover up that gray between hair color jobs. It does definitely cover up the gray but the downfall to this product is when you touch your hair after you spray it, the color will come off you on your hands. Also I do think $10 for this small bottle is a little pricey. Other than that it does do the job and it does it well. If you have the same issue as me I highly recommend!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I’m 25 and have gray hairs??? I don’t want to spend money on coloring my hair. I already have extensions which is expensive enough! This is perfect for covering up little gray hair without spending money on coloring. The only downside is it makes your scalp brown and I’ve found if I scratch my head the color can get under my finger nails. I wish it was more permanent too. Washes out after you shower. Super easy to use though.
Brittany E.
Review for: Red more...
Love this product! I used this to color my blonde hair red for Halloween and it worked perfectly! It didn't stain my hair and it also covered really well! I know it's for root touch up but you really can use it as a universal option as well if you wanted a slight change for a day! It washed right out with shampoo (: I was super impressed. Also I love the fact that it doesn't smell! All the costume hair color in a can always smells horrible and gets sticky!! This product was perfect. L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Cover Up
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Review for: Light Brown more...
My mother use this, and she likes the results. She's been using this for two months. She bought the product at a Beauty Supply. The price is affordable, and the package looks nice. She recommended to her friends.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Red more...
I just tried this and overall I am pretty happy with the end result. I bought this to do a trial run before committing to a permanent red. On my hair it's more of a brunette with red undertones and I like it. My hair feels soft with it in, is not crunchy at all. My only concern is that it did transfer a little until it dried.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product!! I use it mainly to cover up my widows peak. I spray it directly on the my skin/hair so it sorta blends in and makes one even hairline! I have dark hair so I also use it when I put dry shampoo in my hair since it leaves a white film no matter how hard I try to rub it in. I lightly spray this over that area and it quickly covers up that white sheen. Great product and definitely a lot less expensive than other similar products out there.
Natalia A.
Orlando, FL
The best so far, really help when you did not had a time to get your hair done, cover everything and really look natural. Is easy to apply, good size and good price I would buy again for sure and tell friends about
Beatriz S.
How is it? Is it good? It's long lasting?
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently dyed my hair with box dye for the first time. I have really dark brown hair and lots of gray hair. Does this work like dye? Or is it just like hair spray and good for one day cover ups for events?
Valentina B.
My mom has gray hair that is super fast and for this reason you have to paint your hair every moment, sometimes you do not have time to do it and you need a product that helps you cover them quickly. Is this product good for her?
This was a hard one as I didn't love it, anyone else?
krystal ☺.
I know this is a new product but i want to know if anyone who has tried this has experienced color transfer or does it stay put?