BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #61 in Hair Color

3 Seconds to Flawless Roots. Temporary Root Touch Up Spray. Quickly covers gray roots.

Our Magic Root Cover Up conceals grays in seconds for flawless roots. Get seamless coverage with our lightweight formula that leaves no smudging or sticky residue when dry, and that’s ammonia and peroxide free. Perfect for in between color or salon visits. Lasts until your next shampoo.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

• Hydrofluorocarbon152A
  • Butane
  • Ethyl Trisiloxane
  • Isobutane
  • CI 77499/Iron Oxides
  • Trimethylsiloxysilicate
  • Methyl Trimethicone
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

• Does this leave white residue on the hair and can... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this last? Will it cover up greys and still keep my...2 Answers
  • I tint my hair every two months because my roots, I've seen this ...1 Answers
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Red more...
I just tried this and overall I am pretty happy with the end result. I bought this to do a trial run before committing to a permanent red. On my hair it's more of a brunette with red undertones and I like it. My hair feels soft with it in, is not crunchy at all. My only concern is that it did transfer a little until it dried.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Dark Brown, Other more...
Not a horrible product just kinda hard to figure out how fast the color is going to spray out. Seems like it’s hard to push down on and when you do it kinda goes everywhere. It’s easy if your doing the top of your head but most people need it around their face and it can be very tricky. No matter how careful I am it seems like I’m wiping this stuff off my face more than anywhere. I kinda get panicky if it rains and I’m wearing it. Not sure what happens because I’ve tried to stay out of it. Lol not sure if I’ll buy it again.
Brittany E.
Review for: Red more...
Love this product! I used this to color my blonde hair red for Halloween and it worked perfectly! It didn't stain my hair and it also covered really well! I know it's for root touch up but you really can use it as a universal option as well if you wanted a slight change for a day! It washed right out with shampoo (: I was super impressed. Also I love the fact that it doesn't smell! All the costume hair color in a can always smells horrible and gets sticky!! This product was perfect. L'Oréal Paris Magic Root Cover Up
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Review for: Light Brown more...
My mother use this, and she likes the results. She's been using this for two months. She bought the product at a Beauty Supply. The price is affordable, and the package looks nice. She recommended to her friends.
Heather W.
Corona, CA
Love this product. I use it for covering up those parts you want more fullness when you put your hair in a ponytail. It adds a look of more volume. I truly love it and it has been a HUGE LIFESAVER!❤️
veezy G.
new orleans
My grandma actually told me about this product and I wasn't surprised when it actually worked for me! I have naturally brown hair and I dye my hair a very light brown/blonde. In between appointment I use this product
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Before and after using L'Oréal Root Touch Up spray.

Pros:
It's made by a brand we all know and trust.
It's quick. It took mere seconds to apply and blend. The shade is a tad darker than my hair but I'm sure it wouldn't be as noticeable if I'd blended better.
Like dry shampoo, it gives hair lift and texture. My hair needed a lift so I appreciated it.
It covers gray hair very hair well.
The scent was not overpowering and did not make it difficult to breathe while applying color to my hair.
It's convenient to use. No need to make an appointment with your hair dresser.
It can be purchased at drugstores, mass market retailers such as Walmart and Target, and at grocery stores.
It is inexpensive so you won't break the bank like you do when you go to your hair stylist for what my mom calls, "The Works."

Cons:
It can be drying to the hair and scalp and make it itchy.
It can be a little messy so you need to cover up just as if you're dyeing your hair because it will stain whatever it touches, even hours after it was applied and dried.
It left a film on my hair that stiffened which left it dry and it untouchable and took away the natural softness and sheen of healthy hair.
It is only temporary and only lasts until the next time you shampoo your hair.
@LOrealHair #3SecondsToFlawlessRoots

I'm going to try it again to see if I get better results the second time. I'm kind of on the fence about this product.
I received a free bottle of this product in exchange for my honest review.

#beauty #beautyblog #beautyhair #bighair #bighairdontcare #hair #grayhair #girltalk #makeupgeek #makeuplover
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
Review for: Other more...
I really enjoy this product when I’m in need of a quick root cover up. It is long lasting on the hair, but the only negative comment I have to make is that it does transfer onto skin. I am over all satisfied, and have repurchased the product many times.
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Light Golden Brown more...
This product covered my roots very easily & fully. I had tried comb on root cover up. They were messy & difficult to apply. I actually returned one of them.
The color was what I expected & I am very satisfied. It's a tad pricey but at least it works!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This is actually an awesome product for being something you can buy from a drugstore for a reasonable price! I suggest it to a lot of my clients if they can’t make it in right away for a root retouch to cover their grays right away!
Beatriz S.
How is it? Is it good? It's long lasting?
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently dyed my hair with box dye for the first time. I have really dark brown hair and lots of gray hair. Does this work like dye? Or is it just like hair spray and good for one day cover ups for events?
Valentina B.
My mom has gray hair that is super fast and for this reason you have to paint your hair every moment, sometimes you do not have time to do it and you need a product that helps you cover them quickly. Is this product good for her?
This was a hard one as I didn't love it, anyone else?
krystal ☺.
I know this is a new product but i want to know if anyone who has tried this has experienced color transfer or does it stay put?