BeautyHairHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris magic-retouch-dark-root-touch-up-spray-medium-to-dark-blonde

L'Oreal Paris magic-retouch-dark-root-touch-up-spray-medium-to-dark-blonde

Tailored for blonde shades

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris magic-retouch-dark-root-touch-up-spray-medium-to-dark-blonde!
How would you rate this product?
April  K.
Virginia Bch, VA
L'Oreal Paris magic-retouch-dark-root-touch-up-spray-medium-to-dark-blonde uploaded by April  K.
Purchased at: Target
I was always scared to buy this and couldn’t take my roots any longer, so I bought this and wow! This stuff covered my grays. I just did quick shots because I was scared it would dye my scalp so grays poked out in a couple places but it did help! I like that it gave me volume like a dry shampoo. This is awesome in a pinch!!!
Ameera G.
Garden Grove, CA
The ultra-versatile formula is spiked with conditioning, vitamin-packed ingredients like vitamins and minerals making it a favorite of mine Its lightweight gel formula feels (essentially) weightless and easy to manage
Leslie W.
I love this stuff!! It’s quick and it helps hide the greys when you can not make it to the salon! Only thing that would improve the product is if it came in a bigger can. The color matched almost perfectly to conceal my grays in my roots!
Ivana I.
Essex Jct, VT
I tried this. Nothing special. I was expected much more from Loreal honestly. For coloring it was good like red tones and rose in blond but this - nothing special
Allison M.
Jefferson
I can’t live without this product! I always have a grey skunk streak that is very noticeable about 2 weeks before my next hair appt. I rather touchup my roots at home where needed than spending more money coloring my hair more often. I recommend it to everyone!
Amy Y.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love, love, love this! When my roots grow in quicker than my next hair appointment, this stuff is amazing. Section your hair where you have roots, spray to cover, let it dry and repeat. Don't forget to do around your face. This is fabulous to cover your roots.
Stephanie  W.
Apopka, FL
Probably the best quick fix root touch up out there! It’s quick, easy, direct spray gets right where you need it. The only down side is I have had one container that would spray little droplets outside of the nozzle and get on my face, which can be a concern if you’ve already done your makeup. I would be sure to spray a new bottle first and see how the pattern is before using after makeup!
Jenn P.
Fort Worth
During these last few months of not being able to get my hair done, this has been a God send! It’s incredible at covering the gray and after the first application on clean hair, it stays with minimal touch ups needed until the next wash. Love it!
Laura R.
Rhyl, Clwyd
This is a great product. I have been blonde for most of my life until recently and when I found this I loved it. It covered the few stray greys coming through perfectly. Would definitely buy again if I go back to my natural colour.
Marina  M.
Königsbrunn, Bayern
Und was soll ich sagen, ich war sehr positiv überrascht. Es trocknet schnell und es läuft nicht ab. Es ist auch Geruchlos.Zielgenaues Sprühen ist dank des Sprühkopfes möglich. Man hat keine Flecken und auch keine harten Übergänge. Nach kurzem Trocknen kann man die Haare wie gewohnt stylen und frisieren. Ich nutze es sehr gerne .

Looking for your answer?