BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris

L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base

Magic Perfecting Base

How does this work?
Es de buena calidad?
i am honestly confused. I used the base magique primer that looks pink also with this glass bottle. Did they change the packaging or formula also?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base!
Product Highlights
...on drugstore products. but it does work well. i use maybelline fit me matte + poreless and it works well together.in reviews
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Leia D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this new Magic Perfecting Balm from L'Oreal Paris. It does an amazing job at smoothing out my skin imperfections and fine lines. #skincare #skincareroutine #beautyproducts #makeup #amazondeals #amazonprime #influencer
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Christina H.
This is a favorite of mine. I have a shiny t zone, and this is perfect for it. It gets rid of the shine completely. I just use it for that and nothing else.
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,232 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a complete dupe for Tartes poreless primer but this ones only $12 depending on where you purchase I like mixing a pore filler primer with another silkening primer then priming spray before my foundation because I have textured aged skin
Brandy K.
This product preforms beyond expectations! It reduces pore appearence, mattifys skin and helps blur imperfections. For my combanation skin this has been a god send. You don't need much product, but work it into your skin and focus on areas you would need a little undercover help. Let it sink in a bit, and apply your foundation.... or don't. One of my favorite things about this product is you can use it alone, and your face will still look improved. I recomend this to everyone i know.
Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
UPDATE (3-3-21) I don't like the fact that even a tiny amount makes my liquid and my mineral powder foundation appear like my skin is peeling off where I've applied this. I've used it a total of 3 times now, using only the tip of my pinky finger and then only a tiny amount with a Q-Tip. I have only used this with Loreal's Pro-Matte foundation and their mineral foundation. It's a tiny jar for the price you pay! Holy Moley! It's a very smooth, satiny, or even silky, almost delicate texture. So, I'm on the fence about the Magic Perfecting Base Primer. I decided to purchase the Infallible Matte foundation to see if it would hell keep my face looking good or at least prevent the foundation from making my skin look dry. I applied a very tiny amount to key areas i would like to cover (forehead, smile lines, tiny line on my chin, nose..)and I waited a good 10 minutes or longer before I applied the foundation. My nose looked like skin was peeling after a sunburn, it was the product-I lightly brushed it off and thought maybe I used more than a tiny amount? No idea. But all I had to do is just lightly brush off what got cakey and was good to go! No messy look on that area after. I'm happy my face didn't break out! That is a major plus! Based on my results, I don't recommend this.
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Violet C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is great for making your pores disappear, I use to use the Tatcha one, but I found this to be a much more affordable dupe. It makes my pores disappear almost instantly, and it evens out my skin for a flawless look. I wear it with and without foundation, and it never fails me. I do have dry/combination skin, and it works great for my skin.Covergirl TruBlend Base Business Illuminating Face PrimerL'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Lock Makeup Primer
Breanna B.
auburn
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Breanna B.
Okay so I have used so many primers bc I have pitted acne scars and this by far is the best primer ever! It fills in my scars really good and I’ve been using it literally by itself and no makeup sometimes! It’s 10/10!! Highly recommend L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base
Nicole J.
Manchester, NH
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Nicole J.
This is probably by far one of my favorite primers that I use when I am on a budget. This primer goes on smooth and creamy and is super lightweight. It provides great moisture to my skin and is a great base for my face makeup. I ABSOLUTELY love this product.
Sarah B.
Upper darby , PA
I am not too sure on my thoughts for this product. The jar is cute and small but it isn’t meant for finger tips at all so I use a new q-tip every day to get the primer out. It doesn’t have a scent which is nice. It’s creamy and apples smooth. I don’t know if there is a big difference in my pores though. I don’t know if I’d buy this again, any recommendations on a great face primer that shrinks pores?
Fredlesa  J.
Winnsboro, SC
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base uploaded by Fredlesa  J.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this product. I would say you sure moisturize before using this. It help give your make up a smooth base. The consistency is creamy, i would make it thicker. A little goes a long way your skin will feel oily if you use too much. I would buy it again because i know how make this product work for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lorna N.
Westminster, CA
Angie E.
Morrilton , AR
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base ? Okay I know I have to be doing this wrong bc it's great at first but then my makeup starts having a mottled look to it. It seems like it didn't do it so much in the winter. I live in the deep south and it is HUMID. Can anybody give me any pointers?
Nancy N. il y a 2 ans
Im in Georgia and have combination skin. I use this product but I also use a setting powder on top of it just to control the oil in my t zone. All of this before I use any type of foundation. Also, it works better with bb foundation or water based. If your foundation is creamy, it wont work well with this primer. Hope that helps.