MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 068 oz

L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz

Every look should start with a flawless canvas.Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer is a unique liquid light formula that blends seamlessly into skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity. Texture is smoothed and toned for a natural-looking complexion....

Looking for a ‘glow from within’ primer, would anyone say this is it?
Difference between this and Becca backlight?
Is this worth it for the price? The product seems nice but the container is so small I feel like you don’t get a lot of product. How often would you guys say you had to repurchase?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
I picked this up on my last drugstore haul. While I usually stick to high end products on staple makeup items like a primer simply due to ingredients, I went ahead and grabbed this. I have tried L'oreal's Lumi line previously and while the foundation was a miss for me, I really like the Lumi Glotion so I was hoping to get the same results with this primer. The packaging is sleek and pretty. I really like the pump, it alleviates mess and over dispensing, however, I am blown away by how much product you get - and not in a good way. This packaging holds a mediocre 0.6 ounces of primer. That's less product than what you get with most primers at 1oz. Factor that in when purchasing. When I dispensed the product onto my fingers, the formula felt nice and smooth and looked very luminous and glowy. It did have a very faint scent but it wasn't at all bothersome. It applied nicely on my face, felt soft to the touch and did give my skin a noticeable glow. Unfortunately, the moment I applied any foundation over top of it, it started to seperate. I tried letting it dry down for up to 30 minutes before applying any other products and it still separated. I tried a few different foundations and each had the same result. Bummer. I really liked the way my skin looked and worn alone, it was stunning but it just didn't work as it was intended to as a primer. I will keep this for no makeup days when I want that ethereal glow to my skin.
Jamie B.
Edison, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this stuff! It blends into any skin tone and provides a lot from within glow. Very versatile too because you can use it as primer or mix it into foundation or use as a liquid highlighter
ReGina M.
Avon Park, FL
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
This leaves my skin with a nice silk finish look and adds a bit of gleam without looking to .shiny. love to use this with my silk finish foundations for combo skin.. very beautiful on the skin even without foundation. Can be used alone without foundation as well and makes the skin glow
Hillary P.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
This product makes my face glow and shine. Helps keep makeup from comming off. Not oily. Has a nice smell. Looks smooth. I highly recommend this product and brand all together ❤
Sham S.
Cordova, TN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
I believe I’ve reviewed this item before since it was complimentary. I really didn’t care for it much. It smelled ok, a little goes a long way. It kinda has a chalky feeling to me. But I’m all realness other people liked it and complimented me on the makeup look with this product along with other L’Oreal items. Would I purchase myself, definitely not.
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Review for: 2 Pack - L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz, L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
I bought this because this was on sale otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought this. It definitely is luminating, however the Shimmer in it does come off especially if you're hugging a little one it comes right off on their face, or on your fingers don't use if you have contacts. If you do use it use it if you are going to a very special occasion it makes your face very luminous. And use with a setting powder or spray.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,853 reviews
I like this product and I love makeup and these are great and I love putting on makeup and this brand is the best
Leah S.
Elkins, WV
L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz uploaded by Leah S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
I am absolutely in love with the L’oreal Primer! I spent a bit more than I usually do for a product I only use when applying a full face of makeup. The texture and smell are subtle, and I save a good bit of foundation.
Misty S.
Halethorpe, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
I love the look this primer gives my skin. I mix it with foundation, and tinted moisturizer. I just love the glow that i get with this. Very affordable.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz
A beautiful primer that is a great base for any foundation. I have noticable pores and this even makes them look less visible and over all just make you have a healthy glow from within. I have repurchased it several times and always keep it in my collection.