L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz

Every look should start with a flawless canvas.Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer is a unique liquid light formula that blends seamlessly into skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity. Texture is smoothed and toned for a natural-looking complexion....

Difference between this and Becca backlight?
Is this worth it for the price? The product seems nice but the container is so small I feel like you don’t get a lot of product. How often would you guys say you had to repurchase?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz!
Avon Park, FL
This leaves my skin with a nice silk finish look and adds a bit of gleam without looking to .shiny. love to use this with my silk finish foundations for combo skin.. very beautiful on the skin even without foundation. Can be used alone without foundation as well and makes the skin glow
Grand Jct, CO
This is a tremendous drug store product! Great primer - goes on smoothly and leaves the perfect amount of glow without looking oily. A little bit goes a long way - one tube lasted me well over 6 months. Ive purchased this twice now, and if you are looking for a glow-primer, this compares with the $60 brands on the market for a fraction of the price.
South Bend, IN
A beautiful primer that is a great base for any foundation. I have noticable pores and this even makes them look less visible and over all just make you have a healthy glow from within. I have repurchased it several times and always keep it in my collection.
Clearwater , FL
L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Primer 0.68 oz uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I picked this up on my last drugstore haul. While I usually stick to high end products on staple makeup items like a primer simply due to ingredients, I went ahead and grabbed this. I have tried L'oreal's Lumi line previously and while the foundation was a miss for me, I really like the Lumi Glotion so I was hoping to get the same results with this primer. The packaging is sleek and pretty. I really like the pump, it alleviates mess and over dispensing, however, I am blown away by how much product you get - and not in a good way. This packaging holds a mediocre 0.6 ounces of primer. That's less product than what you get with most primers at 1oz. Factor that in when purchasing. When I dispensed the product onto my fingers, the formula felt nice and smooth and looked very luminous and glowy. It did have a very faint scent but it wasn't at all bothersome. It applied nicely on my face, felt soft to the touch and did give my skin a noticeable glow. Unfortunately, the moment I applied any foundation over top of it, it started to seperate. I tried letting it dry down for up to 30 minutes before applying any other products and it still separated. I tried a few different foundations and each had the same result. Bummer. I really liked the way my skin looked and worn alone, it was stunning but it just didn't work as it was intended to as a primer. I will keep this for no makeup days when I want that ethereal glow to my skin.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I personally feel like this primer doesn’t do much for my skin. It is illuminating, but most of it gets covered up by the foundation I put on top and I feel like it hardly makes a difference. Also, you really need to shake this product up as much as you can before you use it, because if you don’t, it comes out half-actual product and half clear liquid. Overall, this primer is not my favorite.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this stuff. Makes you look so dewy and luminous it is a little pricey to be a drugstore brand. Not a lot comes in the tube but that’s alright a little goes a very long way definitely will repurchase it
Uniontown, PA
Purchased at: Target
I use this literally every single day, if not as primer, I mix it in with my foundation to produce a natural glow from within. Super hydrating without being greasy, and a perfect dupe for a BECCA Primer. I’ll never live without it! L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
New Orleans, LA
Loveeee this primer! It makes your skin glow! I don't use it all over my face, mainly just the center of my face. Will even look amazing on no makeup days just by itself. Definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!
Menifee, CA
Product applies like lotion. I also mixed it with foundation. Love the extra glow I got when I used this product. A little goes a long way.
This product will give you a nice glow but it’s super oily and I feel like it makes my make up slide