BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Gitel S.
NYC
BUY THIS. It has a really liquid formula so a little goes a really long way. Super easy to apply, just use your finger. I use it over a sunscreen moisturizer, as an eye cream. It gives you that glowing from within look without being a shimmery highlighter. I have also tried the  BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector , without question, I prefer this one. For a drugstore product, you CAN'T go wrong with this purchase, I keep this primer in my purse at all times, I wear it without makeup just to brighten my eye area. The formula doesn't irritate your face at all, I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and I've noticed no negative changes.
I love it, you will love it, you NEED this product in your life. Literally. NEED.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I looove this primer!! I mix it with my B.B. cream or foundation and it gives such a nice “lit from within Glow”. If I’m going to the gym, I just rub it into the high points of my face and still look great and glowy while working out(it’s like sorcery;) Also, if you have dryer skin and mix this with a matte foundation, it helps the skin to look more hydrated and youthful.
Michelle A.
Pataskala, OH
I love this primer, and buy it two tubes at a time so that I’ll never be without it! My aging, sun-damaged skin is dry and dull, but applying this Magic Lumi primer under any foundation - drugstore or high-end - allows for a radiant, dewy finish to my makeup. Also, it’s beautiful on its own for days when I don’t wear makeup; its shine and pearlescence blur imperfections and really improve the appearance of my otherwise bare skin. Though this primer is shiny, it isn’t glittery - it gives my skin a very natural glow. It does feel kind of sticky when smoothing it over my face, but it finishes beautifully. I’ve never broken out from this primer, but I don’t have sensitive skin, either. This is an absolute must-have for me. L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
I absolutely love this primer! I use it under my L’Oreal pro glow foundation for a glam look and for a more natural look I also use it under my tinted moisturizer. It gives my dry skin a healthy glow! I love that you can either apply it to your whole face or just at the highlighting areas and it instantly perks up my face. It’s a staple in my collection!
Jehser S.
Orlando
I like this primer a lot but the smell does bother me! I don’t know if it’s just the one I purchased or if they all have the scent, but it is really strong! However, it does work well as a primer but I probably will not be repurchasing it again.
Florence E.
Such a beautiful primer to wear on your bare skin! It gives you such a glow you don't even need make up. I love putting this on underneath my foundation for a nice natural glow. I didn't notice it minimize my pores at all, but for me that is not a problem though. Its definitely a nice inexpensive primer you can get at any drugstore!
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
Today was my first day using this product...and I LOVE IT (so far 😌).
I have been purchasing makeup (primer included) from professional lines , and have not been getting my desired look. I recently realized that I need a better primer so I did a lot of research online and read MANY good things about this primer and y’all , it’s THE BOMB! It’s better than any other primer I have ever used!
I am SO glad hat I gave this a try- not I can stop spending so much money on primers that don’t do half the work! Definitely a 5+ . Also, I’d like to mention, I have oily skin and this definitely helps! I can already tell a difference between the last primer I used and this one.
LOVE IT !
Emily T.
Denver, CO
This primer is great if you wanna add some luminosity to your foundation but I’m not a fan of it by itself on my skin. It doesn’t necessarily work as well as others primers I have as far as keeping my makeup in place. But if you wanna add some to your foundation or just the cheekbone for some highlight, it works well for that.
Ani L.
New York
This is great for dry skin. It has a luminous finish and feels great while applying. It does give you a glow and makes you feel hydrated, but I don’t think it does anything priming related. It doesn’t elongate your makeup or makes your face look blurry or anything. However, it smells good and the packing is nice as well.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
First let me say this is not really a primer I would suggest for more mature skin. This does not fill in your pores or keep your makeup on longer but it does give your skin a gorgeous all over glow that looks like it comes from within. Dry or oily skin it doesn't matter with this primer it's beautiful on all skin types. I use a pore filling primer on my T-zone then once that's on and I give it time to sink into my skin I apply a thin layer of the magic lumi primer all over my face before applying my foundation and it makes my foundation glowy and beautiful. I highly suggest trying this if your thinking about it or want a glowy skin primer.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?