BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
I use this primer under my foundation daily and get many complements on how glowing my skin is. My skin isn't great but this primer certainly helps. I pair with a sheer cover foundation for a natural airbrushed look. Can get a little slippery on my oily skin so I do use a light setting powder on top. I know this product has been compared to Mac strobing cream and they are so similar except for consistency. This primer is an all time fav!
Charmander P.
This product works really well as an all over primer as I feel it smooths out your skin without having harsh drying ingredients and it provides a tacky base for foundation to cling to. That being said I did not see the glow of this primer showing through my foundation, but that is fine with me because to be honest that is not what I wanted. This is a great affordable option for some of the higher price illuminating primers popular right now and I think if you are on the hunt for that sort of thing this is a great product to try out!
Clarissa D.
As I have oily skin, this tends to make me shine a lot more than usual. At first, it would give me a dewy look, which is nice, then again, throughout the day the shine gets more out of hand.
Anneke M.
If you're looking for an affordable luminous drugstore then I would definitely recommend this one. It's perfect to apply under foundation or mixed in with foundation for a beautiful glowy look. If you're super oily I wouldn't reccomend to mix with your foundation but if you want your whole face to be matte and to highlight certain areas you can dab this over foundation before you set it with powder. The only thing I wish was that it smoothed out the pores and I also wish it came in a few other shades
kimberly t.
Helsby, Frodsham
This product, for me, if just ok. It does give a nice shimmer to the skin but as a primer I don't feel it makes any significant difference in adhering foundation to my skin. If my foundation is sheer enough, it does make for a nice flow underneath.

For the little flow it gives, I don't think I would repurchase. It's not a "holy grail" product for me.
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
Love this primer. I quickly grabbed it when I was im boots since I had run out of my usual primer and I am so glad I did. It makes my skin look really dewy without having the 'i just ran 12miles look'. I have even used this when i have no makeup on as it just makes my skin super glowly.
niloufar h.
Thornhill, ON
I cannot say enough good things about this product. If you have normal to dry skin you will absolutely love this product as it will make your face look glowy and beautiful. My absolute favorite way of applying it is mixing a little bit of it with my foundation. DO NOT MIX IN A WHOLE PUMP as it will make your face look like a disco ball even if you have dry skin! A little goes a long way I would say. I don't notice that it keeps my makeup on longer so I don't use it for the priming aspect but I love the glowyness it gives my foundation.
Nataliy C.
Riverside, CA
I love this product, I've been using for the past two years and it works wonders, I love that it give me a dewy/ glowy finish. And it just brightens up any makeup look. I use it daily and works well with sensitive skin. I would 100% recommend this for you to try. It's my holy grail. Can't live without it!❤️
Allison I.
listuguj, QC
I just purchased this a few days ago in excitement! i have tried it a few times and can say i am up in the air about this product, for the price of almost 20$ in Canada i did purchase it on sale for 13$, once applied to my bare face it did give an immediate glow but buffed away into nothing! It does give a better effect when mixed into the foundation for a beautiful dewy glow, but I do think there are better illuminating drugstore primers
Kristina J.
I love to mix this with foundations like revlon cs when I want to make the foundation feel a bit lighter on the skin and less matte but I feel that the staying power is not compromised. Gives a lovely finish to the skin. Good value to the money!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?